đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
15 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Gaga white, and Post Malone light red. We won :vegas:

Yaaasssss. Everything is better now, better now:music:

OT: Do y’all think Shallow will stay in the Top 10 for a third week with pop radio being somewhat reluctant to play it? 

Andrea B

I don't know if I want gaga to sing with barbra at the oscars, I want to be Gaga's moment 

emig09
Just now, Andree said:

I don't if I want gaga to sing with barbra at the oscars, I want to be Gaga's moment 

Agree. Just Gaga. 

gay engineer

Doncho
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yaaasssss. Everything is better now, better now:music:

OT: Do y’all think Shallow will stay in the Top 10 for a third week with pop radio being somewhat reluctant to play it? 

On the Hot 100? We have yet to see if it can stay 2 weeks :selena: But yeah I think it has a chance, if sales dont go down too much and streaming is stable. We just need pop radio to give it decent airplay

Pierre

We survived Ozuna, Bad Bunny, Drake, and now Post Malone + other rappers. She will saved music AGAIN. :vegas:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

suddenly after watching the SICKO MODE music video and my sister (an avid rap fan lmao) telling me Travis is known for being v artistic and ****, I want this song to succeed :vegas: SM and Shallow can go back and forth between #1 and 2 :derpga:

Little Monsters should team up with his fans :air: Little Travesties :air: 

18 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Just noticed that Gaga is now #2 on Kworbs artist streaming chart with 1700 points, second only to Drake :nooo:

STREAMING POISON WHO :nooo:

Streaming monster: âś”

Digital monster: âś”

Box office monster: âś”

The one and only Lady Gaga *Scarlett Johansson voice*

gagalgl5fj6.gif

emig09
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

suddenly after watching the SICKO MODE music video and my sister (an avid rap fan lmao) telling me Travis is known for being v artistic and ****, I want this song to succeed :vegas: SM and Shallow can go back and forth between #1 and 2 :derpga:

Travis is known for what? 

gay engineer

Just now, emig09 said:

Travis is known for what? 

Lol the bleeped word is sh*t, she said known for being creative/artistic and input a lot in what he puts out and stuff like that

Jennie Kim

ASIB grossed $107,076,246 so far in the US.

It's predicted to do $18M-$20M this weekend, it'll easily beat the Mamma Mia sequel total gross in the US (with $120,634,935). Making ASIB the biggest musical of the year in the US. 

Spoiler

Unfortunately we're going to need a miracle to surpass Mamma Mia's worldwide gross because its foreign gross is a massive $271,833,881 :cryga:

Gypsy Life
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

No. 

Andrea B

can we say now that Gaga is a streaming monster? or do we have to wait until she hits 30M listeners? :queenga:

7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

its already a hit sis, it has 230m+ streams on Spotify, #4 peak on the Hot 100, platinum.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived