Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

@OBEY actually, here are the some of the ones that played it over the past week

CKKS-FM  Vancouver    Canada-Top 40    28    8    20    6    4    5    6    7    0.158
CKIS-FM    Toronto        Canada-Top 40    20    2    18    3    1    5    4    7    0.248
CKOI-FM    Montreal     Canada-Top 40    17    4    13    3    2    6    6        0.477
CHTT-FM    Victoria       Canada-Top 40    17    2    15    7    1    4    1    4    0.009
CHBN-FM   Edmonton   Canada-Top 40    16    3    13    2    2    4    3    5    0.064
CHYC-FM   Sudbury      Canada-Top 40    9    1    8    4    1    2    2        0
CIHT-FM     Ottawa        Canada-Top 40    7        7        1    3    1    2    0.062
CKIX-FM     St. John's   Canada-Top 40    2        2            1    1        0.009
CKMP-FM   Calgary       Canada-Top 40    2        2                1    1    0.007
CIGM-FM    Sudbury      Canada-Top 40    2        2            1    1        0.005

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

@OBEY

CKOI-FM    Montreal     Canada-Top 40    17    4    13    3    2    6    6        0.477

Wow, just today they played Shallow 4 times !

gagajandro25

MY LOCAL TOP 40 RADIO STATION JUST PLAYED SHALLOW WHILE  I WAS DRIVING!! :giveup:

IT SURPRISED ME AND I ALMOST SWERVED OFF THE ROAD :nooo:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

39 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

The Greatest Showman chart-run:
#05 - 77,000
#02 - 60,000

whew if I was an artist I would plan my releases so well.. it's kind of wild how much 'stronger' and 'weaker' other weeks are and could determine your peak (wow weak week peak)

hopefully ASIB can pop in at #1 again some random weeks in the upcoming 2 months :vegas:

LIKELADYAGAGA

OMG Minnesota's Adult Contemporary hits station played shallow today. I could cry!!! I'm so excited! :kara:

So since you guys are all reporting hearing Shallow in your local radio station can we expect a nice fat juicy radio update tomorrow :diane:

After 2 weeks ASIB grossed 1 356 095 $ in Quebec, a province of 8m people in Canada :vegas:

ASIB opened with a 700k weekend, First Man opened with a 200k weekend :air: 

4 minutes ago, dit said:

So since you guys are all reporting hearing Shallow in your local radio station can we expect a nice fat juicy radio update tomorrow :diane:

:excuseu:

YourCureness
1 hour ago, thehanyo said:

omg you guys my basic friend from high school and all her old white lady friends are obsessed with ASIB and it amazes me that no one mentions Spotify or AM!! Truly a reverse music industry trend experience.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-6-38-29-PM.png

Looks like one perosn is talking to himself though. Are you sure these are not your soccer mom accounts? 

3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

After 2 weeks ASIB grossed 1 356 095 $ in Quebec, a province of 8m people in Canada :vegas:

ASIB opened with a 700k weekend, First Man opened with a 200k weekend :air: 

here's some reviews I translated from French to English:

Fell on my ass! Not my type of movie but i can't wait to see it again. Not my type of music but I will buy the album. I thought I would find Lady Gaga ok, but she was amazing. Bradley Cooper was amazing too. A pleasant surprise. 

A star is born, and not the one I was expecting ! for me, the star is Lady Gaga as an actress ! she's a discovery. 

What an incredible role play from Lady Gaga. to see her at her natural, vulnerable at the beginning, without makeup or extravagant clothing left me voiceless, I was starstruck by her beauty. her acting was solid. and what a voice. powerful, on point, perfect. superior to every Celine of this world. This story is magnificent and so is the realisation. The other actors acting is great but Lady Gaga's presence illuminates the screen.

I was waiting for this movie, i wasn't disappointed. Lady Gaga's performance is great, Bradley surprised me ! he played very well and deserves an oscar nomination. and after thinking about it so does Gaga ! Songs are great and well sang. the end omg... run to see it, it was excellent! I'm buying the soundtrack for sure !

:air: 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived