💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

"John Ottman, a frequent collaborator of Singer, will compose the film's score. An official soundtrack album, containing several Queen hits and 11 previously unreleased recordings, including five tracks from their 21-minute Live Aidperformance in July 1985 which have never before been released in audio form, will be released by Hollywood Records on CD, cassette, and digital formats on 19 October 2018, with a release on vinyl following in February or March 2019."

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
14 minutes ago, allygator21 said:

But aren’t they just the same Queen songs that everybody already knows and can buy? I wonder how well it will do as a greatest hits soundtrack album.

Irrelevant. I can see it doing great numbers.

Not sure if AP but

New Zealand Official charts

#3 A Star Is Born (+3)

#18 Shallow (NE)

For comparison, Joanne debuted at #3 and quickly fell off the charts, and no single has charted this high since the ARTPOP era, so this is huge for her here.

Also on the NZ hot singles charts (think viral top 50 on Spotify)

#3 Shallow (+1)

#27 Always Remember Us This Way (+11)

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

YourCureness
31 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

"John Ottman, a frequent collaborator of Singer, will compose the film's score. An official soundtrack album, containing several Queen hits and 11 previously unreleased recordings, including five tracks from their 21-minute Live Aidperformance in July 1985 which have never before been released in audio form, will be released by Hollywood Records on CD, cassette, and digital formats on 19 October 2018, with a release on vinyl following in February or March 2019."

So there's still hope for all those unreleased songs from ARTPOP, 8 RedOne LG5 songs, Frankensteined. When they make a Gaga Biopic 20 years from now I want them to release her unrelease gems :cryga:

FarixGaga
18 minutes ago, Luks said:

BBC Radio 1 playlist updated and Shallow isn’t there. :triggered:

They could have put it in B/C List at least... I mean Shawn and Ariana are playlisted both in Radio 1 and Radio 2 despite their songs are underperforming so it doesn't make any sense :saladga:

JC

ArtGagaPop
44 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

They could have put it in B/C List at least... I mean Shawn and Ariana are playlisted both in Radio 1 and Radio 2 despite their songs are underperforming so it doesn't make any sense :saladga:

Shawn and Ariana are under 30 so it makes perfect sense for radio 1 :huntyga:

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

We should harass them with tweets lol

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

Gaga is a fad has-been, radio 1 stans teenage talent only

DitaDolla

WTF THEY CHANGED THE PIC OF TTH TO HALL C AND MOW SHALLOW IS #3 IM HAVING A BREAKDOWN MOOMMMMMMM

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

WTF THEY CHANGED THE PIC OF TTH TO HALL C AND MOW SHALLOW IS #3 IM HAVING A BREAKDOWN MOOMMMMMMM

still 3 songs on TTH lol we're fine

3 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Why? It wasn't going to stay there forever.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived