πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

I see u hoping on the rep points:vegas:

What :neyde:

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€

DonnieDarko

So, since everyone is sharing, I will too. I just bought my tickets to see the movie on October 23 rd at the festival premiere. My flop country has the official premiere on Nov30th :rip: so I'm just so happy that I was able to buy the tickets. They were gone in 25 minutes and they just added two additional screenings due to huge demand. Anyway, I can't wait for Spotify and end of the tracking week.

Β 

Bloody
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

So, since everyone is sharing, I will too. I just bought my tickets to see the movie on October 23 rd at the festival premiere. My flop country has the official premiere on Nov30th :rip: so I'm just so happy that I was able to buy the tickets. They were gone in 25 minutes and they just added two additional screenings due to huge demand. Anyway, I can't wait for Spotify and end of the tracking week.

from which country are you? It's so messy that it comes out so late. It kinda ruins the experience. I saw the movie first and then heard the soundtrack. I don't know if I would wait for the soundtrack so long. :rip:

Β 

bloody g

Thank you @StefΒ :vegas:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

ImTired
26 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

THE GAGA RENAISSANCEΒ :giveup:

giphy.gif

Everytime I see this, I wonder if DitaDolla knows thatΒ they're truly iconic over here. LolΒ :cryga:

Monsterclaw
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Β 

OMG, r u from WrocΕ‚aw?:cryga:

DonnieDarko
Just now, Bloody said:

from which country are you? It's so messy that it comes out so late. It kinda ruins the experience. I saw the movie first and then heard the soundtrack. I don't know if I would wait for the soundtrack so long. :rip:

Β 

Well, I live in Poland mostly, but since I was born in Poland and I have my dad living in the US for the past couple of years, I am going back and forth between the two. I'm spending the rest of the year in Europe and then I'm going to be in the US from February to May and then back in Poland again. It's kinda not fun, not fun at all.:giveup:

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Monsterclaw said:

OMG, r u from WrocΕ‚aw?:cryga:

Nope, Warsaw. But I do love WrocΕ‚aw. It's my favourite city tbh.

StarstruckIllusion

Where is the old thread? @StefΒ don’t tell me y’all deleted that iconic thread. literally so iconic it should be framed.Β 

Edit: nvm I’m dumb. Found it in my history. ContinueΒ 

UK signed copies were re-stocked and have already sold out yet again. I wonder how many copies they re-stock at a time.

It now has a note 'Back in stock soon'. They're really coming for that #1, huh?

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived