Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley + Gaga Discussion

Gagally

Featured Posts

lolitamuse

I think they have AMAZING chemistry and they'd make a great couple. I do think they're a bit smitten with each other, it comes with the territory of having to be that intimate with someone. Who knows? Jennifer Aniston wasn't expecting to lose Brad and yet--

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it appears Bradley has been ‘miserable’ in public for awhile now. I imagine he is experiencing a serious let-down after a long long journey through a peak experience. I sincerely hope Irina helps get him through this. As much as they appear to be infatuated with each other, LG does not need to be dragged down.

Watch As I Dive In

Bradley is infatuated by Gaga's amazing talent as a singer and an actor.  It's entirely professional.

It's the same thing as the way Gaga looks at Tony at 3:50 into this.  Gaga was taken by Tony's beautiful phrasing in the song, and that moved her very much.  She was in the presence of true artistic greatness.  It's all professional.

I live outside the space time continuum.

She is certainly gushing over Tony in this, I would agree. But there is a distinction- she is not giddy like she is in some of the footage of her and Bradley. 

Watch As I Dive In

Has anyone seen that video where they show the interviews where they appear to be smoking hot just to be next to each other. (I have tried to upload and can not make it work.) That one (dont know which show it was), where the host asks what they want to do after the show, and GaBra answers simultaneously, “EAT!” This cracks her up so bad, -she actually snorts, covers her face, regains her composure, looks right at Bradley and says, “Take a bath.”     Pleeeease.

Watch As I Dive In

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Has anyone seen that video where they show the interviews where they appear to be smoking hot just to be next to each other. (I have tried to upload and can not make it work.) That one (dont know which show it was), where the host asks what they want to do after the show, and GaBra answers simultaneously, “EAT!” This cracks her up so bad, -she actually snorts, covers her face, regains her composure, looks right at Bradley and says, “Take a bath.”     Pleeeease.

That sounds so cute. :flutter:

On 10/11/2018 at 5:48 PM, freebit said:

I was never on the Bradley/Gaga train, but the way he stroked her finger here, while a small gesture, seemed very intimate. I was mildly scandalized in an 1910 Edith Wharton kind of way tbh. :gum:

WHOA. I have never seen that and I have been looking at all of it closely. No doubt at all. That is it. If she is not returning the gesture, fine. But he is in. All in.

Watch As I Dive In

Cooper and Gaga in Google Trending. This is the first time I have seen this since the film opened. If it is just a friends thing, all they need is another project together. And fast. Wait. I can not picture Bradley in Las Vegas. It seems ....beneath his serious actor persona. Hmmmm..what excuse will he find to be in LV....Could she pull him into her show? Ally and Jack in Enigma?.....Nah. Is anyone else bursting with anticipation over the set lists in LV?  How about this? The dozens of scripts pouring into Gaga’s Inbox now- she only picks the one Bradley can direct. She did say, “I want to act, but only if its with someone like Bradley.” (Poking Cooper in the chest for punctuation.)

Watch As I Dive In

Let’s play - Platonic or Venereal:

“I’m just so glad God gave her the talent that she has and he chose her, because that’s quite a vessel to go through. Because it’s really what you do with it, and she’s such a beautiful human being.”

Watch As I Dive In

ChicaSkas

this is because biologically we aren't meant to stay with one partner forever.... 

which is slightly sad because the biology keeps crashing against the wall of societal norms which have to respect.

Poor Bradley.... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I have been watching videos of Bradley. Wow, he must have undergone some kind of transformation. He used to appear funny, light, try to make people laugh. Now he appears moody, reserved, almost sullen. Too much pressure I am guessing- needs to lighten up. Enjoy the ride.

Watch As I Dive In

JohnWayne92
On 10/11/2018 at 1:48 AM, derpmonster said:

I'm pretty sure it went like this instead :ladyhaha:

Gaga: So, Bradley, I think we need a nude scene

Bradley: Uh, ok, why?

Gaga: Because I think it would be integral for the plot to highlight Ally's vulnerability in that moment.

Bradley: Well, I'm not sure if...

Gaga: I'm Italian

Bradley: Yesss queen serve me those meatballs

Gaga: Also you need to show your ass just for the gays

Bradley: :triggered:

Gaga: There can be 100 people in a room...

Bradley: OK I WILL

Gaga: :ohwell:

Im choking. 

Archived