💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley + Gaga Discussion

Gagally

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

It's their way to sell the film 

I have considered this, at length. They are way over-selling then.

Painful, yes. Cliche, yes. Precarious, yes. But my money is on it. Big time.

Watch As I Dive In

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m starting to think some fans like the idea of Gaga having a good chemistry with someone they found attractive too. 

Lady-Gaga-and-Taylor-Kinney-vanity-fair-

Even though Bradley & Gaga would make a cute couple. I think Gaga & Christian are a better match. 

lady-gaga-et-son-nouvel-amoureux-christi

Yes, Undoubtedly - very very good friends. But as anyone in a good relationship knows, this is the basis for excellent romance. I am not passing any judgement, and despite what it sound like, I am not wishing for anything. I am just surprised it is taking this long to bubble to the surface.

Watch As I Dive In

Shall we recall all the couples that could not stay away from each other once they "acted" in-love onscreen? This was certainly something that struck me long before I saw the movie, and I can not say after seeing the film, I was particularity focused on it. However, when I saw the video for Look What I Found - that clinched it. There are snippets of film in that video that never made the cut, and frankly LG looks in love. Oh wait! She was acting, right?  Just engrave her name on the statue now.

Watch As I Dive In

First it starts with a hint of a rumor, then the paps pounce on it, adding more stress tho the inevitable. I suspect soon, the sprinkling of rumors will begin.

Watch As I Dive In

TheSlash

I mean, they worked together on a movie for months were they had to act to have a romantic relationship. And I think it's just something in their behavior to each other they just can't get rid off. So for us Little Shipsters it seems they would like to be more than friends, but I think it's just a piece that was a leftover ( :derpga: ) from their acting performance.

Ew, David!

raragaga

oh they totally did it

xoxo

giskardsb

they are both very much method actors.... it wouldn't surprise me at all if they legit fell in love during this film.  However, they both also probably realize it's temnporary and value their longer term commitments, and love those people also.

The critics have commented Ally was not Jack's Muse. Maybe not, but cmon  Gaga was without question - Bradley's Muse.

Let's imagine for a minute, that I am way off-base. That LG, being the brilliant promoter that she is, was just playing it up for the cameras.  Think about him - after being with her the whole time they were in pre-production, filming, post-production, is it conceivable that Bradley can just stop being with this incredible woman, who literally changed his life, go cold-turkey without her gushing, her oohing-and-ahhing over him, her power, her magnetism: Day-in, day-out, long, long hours into the night, they were together constantly, creating, bonding, carrying each other emotionally. And, have you seen him? Have you seen her?

please.....

Watch As I Dive In

Leblanc
1 hour ago, Gagally said:

Your point is well-taken and I respect what you are saying. And I want to believe that LG has too much dignity and compassion for people in general to mess with other people's lives. But the visual evidence is so overwhelming. I mean they have been gushing over each other. If you were to look up 'gushing' - they would be the picture next to the definition. If it is all for the movie's sake - fan the fans' flames, so to speak - more power to them!

It is definitely for the camera's, it's quite common in hollywood for two people promoting a love story to be that way.

I personally think they are quite tame, a lot of the time they pretend to be together e.g. the leads from twilight or high school musical just to promote the film better.

I just think they are good friends and they are acting up a bit to help sell the film.

I always let the good ones go

22 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

they are both very much method actors.... it wouldn't surprise me at all if they legit fell in love during this film.  However, they both also probably realize it's temnporary and value their longer term commitments, and love those people also.

Great and well-put. I do believe they are in love with their significant others. The question is - will they be able to withhold from the great temptation of each other? If serious consideration is given to Christian and Bradley's family, perhaps so. But, these are not average individuals leading typical lives. These are two very affluent individuals, pretty much used to getting what they want, when they want it, at the very top of their game. I actually hope I am wrong. I just do not think I am.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived