Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Was ARUTW inspired by Despacito?

destructivelove

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

nice try sweaty but you won’t catch me listening to that song again since last year :gaycat:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ThunderSwallow

Stop and don’t get hater ideas sis

all pop songs sound alike so that’s why we can have some smash mix like putting all the songs’ chrous together for hours long. 

GypsyBabe

Not you comparing my favorite song to my least favorite song. :messga:

⚯͛

FfFfFfFF

Upton Funk is stylistically similar to A-YO. ARUTW couldn't be more different than Despacito from a stylistic point of view so I hardly can imagine Gaga saying "I need this to be my Despacito". 

Also, listen to Freakshow melody (song created way before Despacito became a hit) and you'll hear a similar melody.

hamster11

they just share the catchy same chord progression. similar to the way BTW does with Express Myself. the melodies and the moods are different so i wouldnt give despacito any credit. 

dont come for me, i dont know anything more than that. 

So you just went from overexcited, edgy "ooh, i know this i know this, bet no one knows. Cause i'm a musician that listens to music. and so smart"

to really overall tasteless

It's true, and what of it?:interestinga:.

4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

which part of despacito is supposed to sound like ARUTW?

The silence before both songs start and the silence after they both end I guess :air:

Imagine thinking a masterpiece like ARUTW was inspired by... *shivers* :air:

Illuminati
36 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

"I'll never love again" has a very similar chord progression to "I believe I can Fly" by R. Kelly. 

That was actually the first comparison too, a lot of people noticed it.

destructivelove
11 hours ago, Killa said:

So you just went from overexcited, edgy "ooh, i know this i know this, bet no one knows. Cause i'm a musician that listens to music. and so smart"

to really overall tasteless

It's true, and what of it?:interestinga:.

Literally stop being so dramatic.  I never said or even implied I’m edgy because I create music.  The only thing trying to be overexcited and edgy for the sake of being edgy is your reply 

Archived