💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wished ASIB was longer

mattbri

Featured Posts

ChavaWM
2 hours ago, The Louvre said:

I think the pace suddenly went really fast, but that's okay! It's a movie and you need to keep the audiences attention.

I do think that Maybe It's Time was played a couple times. Could easily be replaced with Diggin' My Grave once. Litteraly my only critique cause I love DMG so much.

Wasnt Jackson starting to play DMG when his brother is asking him to put on the ear buds

I can not decide about the duration. In my first viewing of 3, the timing was puzzling to me. And of course, I easily could have watched any length movie with Gaga performing. But many people have commented it was too long, and surely for mass consumption, it could not have been any longer.

I have been reading every article I can, and there is a growing sentiment that Gaga got short-changed. Her character was not fully developed, not really developed at all, she was a prop in a vanity project, the film was misogynistic, blah, blah, blah. No one who offers these opinions really pays attention. As Gaga has expressed over and over: It was the most creative experience she ever had. Ever. If it took this film, flaws and all, to realize for Gaga her dream of being an actress....I say yasssss.

Watch As I Dive In

giskardsb

It needed to be longer.  I don't care about exploring her pop rise, to me that's ok condensed.  But Jacksons psyche at the end needed more time to understand what he was really going through.   Another 10 minutes would be perfect and hopefully thats what we get on the directors cut.

plus I want an end credits scene where Sam Elliot's bobby is beating the **** out of Rez.  Okthanksbye.

Archived