Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Supersonic said:

Tell me your e-mail address :vegas:

Joke's on you. I happen to like Christian anti-**** newslettersĀ :poot:

SlayGagaloo
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

ā€œBut neither Cooper nor the lumbering blues-rock riffs conjured by Lukas Nelsonā€”who co-wrote several of the soundtrackā€™s songs with both Cooper and Gaga, and whose band, the Promise of the Real, plays Jacksonā€™s backing band in the filmā€”do much to convincingly justify the cheering crowds that accompany the songs here.ā€

those damn crowd noises:saladga:

It's on one song chillĀ 

Over.

GhettoFabulous

What yaā€™ll doing paying mind to negativity?Go stream the soundtrack!Ā :diane::diane::vegas:Ā the *** *** that wrote this can ***** tbhĀ :vegas:

Do they even know what a soundtrack is supposed to be? Like, they are seriously complaining about the fact that they included all the songs from the movie, that the dialogues are too much and at the same time that you don't feel enough in the movie? What the **** did they smoke while listening to this masterpiece? I literally ****ing can't :triggered:

Sorry but the way they reviewed it it's totally true and i wont lie, this album should have been thought out differently.

We needed a standard version with what matters and then a re-release with the whole songs or something on those lines. I experienced almost all this while listening to the album

GypsyBabe

Wow, I donā€™t agree with any of their review and its not even because I am a biased monster. Were they even listening? :awkney:

āšÆĶ›

17 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

They gave Joanne 3/5 and The fame 2.5/5 so ..Ā 

I'm sure i've never read Slant's review of The fame

AND IM SHOOK

I'm so triggered, This Sal Cinquemani is a dead man

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Sorry but the way they reviewed it it's totally true and i wont lie, this album should have been thought out differently.

We needed a standard version with what matters and then a re-release with the whole songs or something on those lines. I experienced almost all this while listening to the album

I feel like the album worked to fill theĀ holes in the movie. It filled in the spaces of time that we donā€™t see. I looked at then soundtrack as the stitching to the narrative. I enjoy how its constructed.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Mirages

Slant can choke!Ā :grr:it's a piece of trash no one reads, trying to be edgy to get readersĀ :madge:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

sipthistea
39 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

That's weird, they must have been listening to another albumĀ :ohwell:

Maybe they were listening to Queen by Nicki MinajĀ :reductive:

Archived