Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's nose really that big?

Clip

Featured Posts

candiedroses

Her nose in that photoshoot from 2008 was photoshopped to be bigger by someone as a joke.  That is not a real picture.  latest?cb=20120509164152 <--- Here is the real one.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
8 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Back in the day she had a pretty big nose. I remember some HORRIBLY unflattering pre-Fame pictures of her, I think she was on drugs in the shoot. Her face was so swollen and puffy from the drug use. The lighting and focal length were bad; her nose cast a ridiculous shadow.

big-gaga-03.jpg

These pics make me so mad on her behalf, the photographer did her such injustice. The light bounces off her nose and her eyes aren't even what is in focus! Boy I swear! :grr:

The healthier she becomes, and of course the more she plumps up the rest of her face with Botox, the smaller her nose looks.  It looked bigger before she got her chin worked on with a lil injection. Nowadays her chin and nose are in a harmonious balance. She also only works with the most experienced photographers and filmography now who would know how to avoid such amateur mistakes and make sure their stars look GOOD. 

I genuinely don't think she has had rhinoplasty. She's done plenty of other things to improve her facial proportions though. Her nose does not compare to, say, Barbra Striesand's. 

I hate the fact that this photoshopped mess is still around since 2008.

The one below is the original photo:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/6/67/8-5-08_Mick_Rock_010.jpg

Andy McQueen
12 hours ago, Clip said:

Are you sure that's the actual pic? Because a few years ago I saw that Paws Down Little Monsters (is that account still a thing?) was spreading pictures of this photoshoot all over and they actually turned out to be photoshopped. Her nose was kinda bulbous on the real pic but on the edited pics it was massive. Not big enough to look edited, ofc. 

Either way what a mess of a photoshoot... She's wearing nude granny panties :flop:

I can't say I LOVE her chin now... I always thought having a "prominent" chin was an unattractive feature in females, so the smaller the better. 

Exactly. Here are the originals:

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Mick_Rock

PlanetChromatica
15 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

It looks smaller now because she gets fillers to smooth out the bump, but it's still there. I'd say its larger than average but it fits well with her features.

Her nose is exactly the same as it was before she was famous, what are people smoking? She has never had anything done to her nose! It's just make-up that gives the illusion of it looking different sometimes, she can wear less make-up the next day and her nose looks just like it did before she was famous. In ASIB, it looks exactly as it did when she started.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Yes and I wish there was a billboard just of her nose. Lmao but my mom did ask me when we saw it if they made her nose bigger for the role. Idk if she uses contour or whatever, I thought she takes pride in the fact that she didn't get a nose job?

JazzGa
11 hours ago, MEDONER said:

I hate the fact that this photoshopped mess is still around since 2008.

The one below is the original photo:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/6/67/8-5-08_Mick_Rock_010.jpg

Oh my gosh it is such a tiny change but it makes such a big difference

Still salty at that photographer tho 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
17 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Are we even sure this even her? 

And what do you mean? Did you mean Gaga’s nose doesn’t compare to being as big as Babra’s? 

Yes. I thought it was not Gaga, just like you. But some LM's here on GGD corrected me a few years ago. And yes, I mean that Gaga's nose isn't that big compared to Barbra. (Does a big nose give you better sound resonance and make you a better singer?)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Economy

Before it was big but after her little nose job I think it's fine now

I got a little bump on my nose too. I don't love it but I live with it :emma:

2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yes. I thought it was not Gaga, just like you. But some LM's here on GGD corrected me a few years ago. And yes, I mean that Gaga's nose isn't that big compared to Barbra. (Does a big nose give you better sound resonance and make you a better singer?)

I thought about noses making people sing better too but then I thought of michael jackson...

SILENT HILL

I don't even pay attention to her nose as much anymore, and it seems she's embraced it more lately. I will forever miss her old lips, cheeks, and chin though :cryga: She looked waaay more beautiful without all these fillers. I really wish we knew the reason she chose to get them. 

• 3 months later...
JustTea
On 10/11/2018 at 7:47 PM, Economy said:

Before it was big but after her little nose job I think it's fine now

I got a little bump on my nose too. I don't love it but I live with it :emma:

:triggered: It's all about her make up and fillers. It looks amazingly different sometimes tbh. :ohwell:

Pictures-Lady-Gaga-2010-MTV-VMA-Red-Carplady-gaga-2019-golden-globe-awards-red-c

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived