Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's nose really that big?

Clip

Featured Posts

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Clip said:

Are you sure that's the actual pic? Because a few years ago I saw that Paws Down Little Monsters (is that account still a thing?) was spreading pictures of this photoshoot all over and they actually turned out to be photoshopped. Her nose was kinda bulbous on the real pic but on the edited pics it was massive. Not big enough to look edited, ofc. 

Either way what a mess of a photoshoot... She's wearing nude granny panties :flop:

I can't say I LOVE her chin now... I always thought having a "prominent" chin was an unattractive feature in females, so the smaller the better. 

That might be one of the photoshopped ones. My internet's being slow so I posted the first one I found. But yeah regardless that was not a good shoot for her, I thought it was a hoax/not even her for years until someone on GGD corrected me I believe :smh:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

It looks smaller now because she gets fillers to smooth out the bump, but it's still there. I'd say its larger than average but it fits well with her features.

I seriously never noticed all that she does to her nose to try and hide it without any surgery until watching the movie. 

I just realized she gets the lips to make her nose look more proportional to her face. I also noticed there’s a dent on the tip, and I’m assuming contouring on the sides plus maybe highlighting the tip help this because I never noticed it until the movie. And I’m pretty sure since her nose has a significance to the film they limited the amount makeup put on it and she probably also didn’t get fillers while filming. 

Katie14
16 minutes ago, GGDTim26 said:

I seriously never noticed all that she does to her nose to try and hide it without any surgery until watching the movie. 

I just realized she gets the lips to make her nose look more proportional to her face. I also noticed there’s a dent on the tip, and I’m assuming contouring on the sides plus maybe highlighting the tip help this because I never noticed it until the movie. And I’m pretty sure since her nose has a significance to the film they limited the amount makeup put on it and she probably also didn’t get fillers while filming. 

She definitely had cheekbone fillers in the movie, maybe in her nose bridge too, which naturally makes her nose appear smaller. I dont think her cheekbones are naturally that high and prominant. 

GypsyBabe

I love her nose. It really makes her unique. 

I don’t think its even that big but I do think that it looked bigger when she was very very skinny a la telephone music video-esque. Gaga also knows her angles and her makeup is done very well to contour and slenderize her nose a bit. You can see it in ff2 when she has no makeup on in some scenes vs. makeup. 

I think her nose looked beautiful in the movie :whitney:

⚯͛

Her nose is absolutely beautiful I LOVE IT it’s what makes her unique and different to other celebs. Gaga is just gorgeous imo :flutter:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

It used to be a bit protruding, and it was just not the "right" shape.

My sister has a witches nouse, i cant take this nose thing fore real. Like it's not realistic at all

In her nose scene, it kinda looks perfect, as noses can be

20 minutes ago, itwasntlove said:

DpLD49MWwAcCKXu.jpg

they look the same to me so idk if she's done a nosejob 

it's more the non definition around the nose that makes it larger, with whatever procedure she does, she makes it sharper around the cheecks

Miracle

Gaga's nose is prominent, yes, but Ally's nose is heavily (but beautifully blended) contoured to make it look bigger, especially in proml pics

It's not actually big, it's just "big" for Hollywood.  The camera also makes certain features look even "worse" than they are, that's why everyone has to do screen tests because you can look drop dead, smoking hot in real life but look atrocious on screen.

PerfectIllusion

Her nose looked big before she started visiting Epione! now it looks pretty normal because the fillers that she's getting kinda fixed the proportions of her face she now has a more pointy chin and prominent "cheekbones" so her nose looks a lot smaller!

Lady-Gaga_glamour_2mar14_PA_b_592x888.jp

GettyImages-911489508.jpg

MattyXoxo

well let’s just say it may have been the reason why asib wasn’t in 3D....kidding I love my gaga and her nose 💖

The concept of getting your whole face filled just to proportion the nose horrifies me tbh. 

Idk if this is just genetics or aging or maybe it's the fillers but there's an area on her chin/jaw that looks kinda off. Like her whole jawline is pretty soft and suddenly on the front she has a more defined area that looks a little unnatural. You can see this from the 3/4 face shots

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived