question

Is Gaga's nose really that big?

Clip

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

It’s not as big as people make a big deal of it to be. I mean I’ve seen bigger and longer but yes it is big especially for societies standards. But I love her nose. It gives her that distinctive look that I could recognize her from a mile away. 

Her nose is gorgeous to me

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

By Hollywood's standards maybe? I never found her nose big or shocking lol. Even in the case it is then it became an iconic feature of her, like Madonna's teeth gap or MJs face post-surgery

i dont understand the hate for her nose. it's so smooth, long, and straight. It looks regal and aristocratic to me. I love it. I have Gaga nose envy :nooo:

angels forever, forever angels

Smother Em Eh
9 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Yes, but does it have to be a bad thing? :hor: 

LadyGagaNose.gif

This scene tho 

Watch nose touching be a kink after this movie is out for like a month :ladyhaha:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Yeah I have an insanely huge and bumpy nose so I don't see how hers is big lol. Maybe a little during TF era but after that, not anymore, thanks to whatever she's had done. 

JazzGa

Back in the day she had a pretty big nose. I remember some HORRIBLY unflattering pre-Fame pictures of her, I think she was on drugs in the shoot. Her face was so swollen and puffy from the drug use. The lighting and focal length were bad; her nose cast a ridiculous shadow.

big-gaga-03.jpg

These pics make me so mad on her behalf, the photographer did her such injustice. The light bounces off her nose and her eyes aren't even what is in focus! Boy I swear! :grr:

The healthier she becomes, and of course the more she plumps up the rest of her face with Botox, the smaller her nose looks.  It looked bigger before she got her chin worked on with a lil injection. Nowadays her chin and nose are in a harmonious balance. She also only works with the most experienced photographers and filmography now who would know how to avoid such amateur mistakes and make sure their stars look GOOD. 

I genuinely don't think she has had rhinoplasty. She's done plenty of other things to improve her facial proportions though. Her nose does not compare to, say, Barbra Striesand's. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

candiedroses

Just to be clear, she has *not* had any plastic surgery.  Just injections.  The Epione DR on multiple occasions has confirmed all she has had done is fillers and no surgery, and if he was lying about that, since he's using her to represent his work, he would get in big trouble & I do not believe he'd risk his reputation.  I believe she looks great,  I don't believe she's had any work done to her nose whatsoever, not even fillers.  She did fall on her nose in 2009 during a performance in Asia and hurt it after falling off the stage.  She also broke her nose at age 13 in a mosh pit.  They may have had to re-set it.  

28 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Back in the day she had a pretty big nose. I remember some HORRIBLY unflattering pre-Fame pictures of her, I think she was on drugs in the shoot. Her face was so swollen and puffy from the drug use. The lighting and focal length were bad; her nose cast a ridiculous shadow.

big-gaga-03.jpg

These pics make me so mad on her behalf, the photographer did her such injustice. The light bounces off her nose and her eyes aren't even what is in focus! Boy I swear! :grr:

The healthier she becomes, and of course the more she plumps up the rest of her face with Botox, the smaller her nose looks.  It looked bigger before she got her chin worked on with a lil injection. Nowadays her chin and nose are in a harmonious balance. She also only works with the most experienced photographers and filmography now who would know how to avoid such amateur mistakes and make sure their stars look GOOD. 

I genuinely don't think she has had rhinoplasty. She's done plenty of other things to improve her facial proportions though. Her nose does not compare to, say, Barbra Striesand's. 

Are you sure that's the actual pic? Because a few years ago I saw that Paws Down Little Monsters (is that account still a thing?) was spreading pictures of this photoshoot all over and they actually turned out to be photoshopped. Her nose was kinda bulbous on the real pic but on the edited pics it was massive. Not big enough to look edited, ofc. 

Either way what a mess of a photoshoot... She's wearing nude granny panties :flop:

I can't say I LOVE her chin now... I always thought having a "prominent" chin was an unattractive feature in females, so the smaller the better. 

TeenIdle
10 minutes ago, millerkrause said:

She also broke her nose at age 13 in a mosh pit.  They may have had to re-set it.  

It all leads back to this :air:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived