💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

OMonster
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Just relax guys, it seems they are trying hard to fulfil the order. We all know Gaga's schedule has been hectic with it being awards season and her having Enigma for the last couple of months... and now the poor girl is recovering from a break up. Let's just give her a break and let her sign them when she's ready to.

I know it can feel a bit disheartening like we as loyal fans are bottom of her list of priorities but she always comes through in the end. 

She's definitely been super busy recently, but - aside from the recent break-up - none of this justifies the service that we have received here. 

We have to really detach from the emotion associated to all of this. In this context, we are consumers; not fans. We have purchased a product and have not received it. And the way Interscope have handled this failure is very lacklustre. 

If they didn't have confirmation that Gaga could and would sign the booklets at the time of purchase, they should've either not ran the exclusive or should've made clear that there would be a delay in receiving the signed piece. They never did. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

She's definitely been super busy recently, but - aside from the recent break-up - none of this justifies the service that we have received here. 

We have to really detach from the emotion associated to all of this. In this context, we are consumers; not fans. We have purchased a product and have not received it. And the way Interscope have handled this failure is very lacklustre. 

If they didn't have confirmation that Gaga could and would sign the booklets at the time of purchase, they should've either not ran the exclusive or should've made clear that there would be a delay in receiving the signed piece. They never did. 

I see your point. This is one of the things I dislike about showbusiness. There's no customer care whatsoever. They like to take your money and run. :selena:

SlaeUrAnus

Ngl, I know she has a hectic schedule, but I’m a customer who has paid for a service I have not received.

I am happy to wait, but it’s the fact that we had to enquire to get a response rather than them keeping us updating themselves. 

I’m quite disappointed tbh.

In my messy era.

we can't keep blaming her schedule yeah she is busy but this kind of thing should be discussed and arranged with her before selling it.

RAMROD

Maybe the UK label branch did not discuss this earlier with Gaga, her management team, and the main label HQ in USA prior :diane:

In that case, let's rage to the UK label :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon
3 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Someone who can contact anyone in her team, can y’all ask if she’s even signed anything. @Haroon do you know anyone who’s able to get in contact with her team? It’s sort of a joke now it’s nearing March when we were told they’d be done by the end of January...

I think @Admin is able to get in contact :omg:

1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Ngl, I know she has a hectic schedule, but I’m a customer who has paid for a service I have not received.

I am happy to wait, but it’s the fact that we had to enquire to get a response rather than them keeping us updating themselves. 

I’m quite disappointed tbh.

Yeah this :noparty: If we weren't chasing after them there's a big part of me that thinks they'd just brush it under the rug :/

Chased this up with them a while ago, but just gave me the 'late February' date. It's quite frustrating I will admit.

• 2 weeks later...
numb the flame

Anyone heard anything new since the last generic copy and past answer emails??

AndrewGr

Every time I see this topic in Hot Right Now I get a heart attack and a broken hip :air:

Teal Ambition
18 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Every time I see this topic in Hot Right Now I get a heart attack and a broken hip :air:

Same :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SwissMonster
26 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Same girl

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived