Jump to content
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I live in Italy which is literally 2 seconds away from the UK but the item isn't available

I HATE EXCLUSIVE STUFF WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE UK OR US?

www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
asana15

Can someone buy these for me???

I'll reimburse the expenses!!!

Shipping and handling included!!

 

Edited by asana15
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Randomperson

I put my postcode in and there was no space between the first 3 and last 3 numbers/letters like there usually is, I tried to change it but it just kept it as one whole thing no matter how many times I updated it. Will it be a problem when delivering if there’s no space in between the 1st and last 3 numbers/letters?

Bound at every limb by my shackles of fear, Sealed with lies through so many tears

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonathanHolland1
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Can someone buy these for me???

I'll reimburse the expenses!!!

Shipping and handling included!!

 

This :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BenG
2 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I put my postcode in and there was no space between the first 3 and last 3 numbers/letters like there usually is, I tried to change it but it just kept it as one whole thing no matter how many times I updated it. Will it be a problem when delivering if there’s no space in between the 1st and last 3 numbers/letters?

No space is fine

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I live in Italy which is literally 2 seconds away from the UK but the item isn't available

I HATE EXCLUSIVE STUFF WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE UK OR US?

Because we both needed a UK or US #1 debut and it was a close race every time. :vegas:

Majestic, the future is electric.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
yASSsss

Can any UK liddo buy one for me? I'll pay for the shipping etc :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaye Monster

Will this count towards this week’s charts? Buying ten anyway:vegas:

edit: I’m poor and only got one:vegas:

Edited by Phaye Monster
I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

Can any UK liddo buy one for me? I'll pay for the shipping etc :giveup: 

I thot you didn't post here anymore :gaycat:

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
asana15
2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Done. And my ass was trying to save, but that’s a good deal for a signed copy. 

I'll give you my credit card #. Will you ship to US?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Will this count towards this week’s charts? Buying ten anyway:vegas:

Yes. It will.

Majestic, the future is electric.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111