💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UK exclusive! Get SIGNED ASIB copies here!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Mess! I thought she'd sign the actual CD cover. :messga:

When I first ordered it I did too but then I re read the description and realised it’s just postcards not booklets like what she did for CTC and Joanne for looney tunes. EDIT: also for CTC and Joanne received two booklets. One was sealed inside of the CD and the other was signed loose in the envelope they sent it in. I hope that cleared it up, if anyone is still confused just PM me so I don’t flood this thread. 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Mine was the same. They’re shipping out all the signed postcards later on. 

I emailed them to be sure, I thought it was the booklet that was signed, hopefully they get back to me soon. I'll let you know!

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I emailed them to be sure, I thought it was the booklet that was signed, hopefully they get back to me soon. I'll let you know!

They take a while to reply to my emails you’re best bet honestly is asking here if you want quicker answers 😂 But in the description they did say the CDs would be shipped immediately and postcards will be shipped later on 

Anyone got the signed bit yet? They just sent me another 3 CDs...so I now have 6 unsigned when I ordered 3 signed. I am confusion.

Glamourpuss

I doubt Gaga even had time to sign these yet. When I ordered the C2C, she took a couple of weeks to sign them and she seemed to fit it in at the end of the day because she looked exhausted in the photos. I don't think we will be getting them so soon. 

SwissMonster
29 minutes ago, Leo said:

Anyone got the signed bit yet? They just sent me another 3 CDs...so I now have 6 unsigned when I ordered 3 signed. I am confusion.

Try to send them a mail, mess :saladga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Did anyone actually read the first page when they ordered. it comes unsigned and you will get an email when the signed parts has been posted 

when the signed part comes I hope we all upload a pic and i hoe gaga doesn't do a nick minaj and use an auto pen

RAMROD

INb4 it's a printed autograph like LORDE ones last year since Gaga cannot find times to signed it for real, unlike C2C and Joanne :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
Just now, RAMROD said:

INb4 it's a printed autograph like LORDE ones last year since Gaga cannot find times to signed it for real, unlike C2C and Joanne :triggered:

I don't think it will be printed but I can't believe Lorde did that! Really? 

RAMROD
Just now, PussyGlam said:

I don't think it will be printed but I can't believe Lorde did that! Really? 

Ya, I got it from UK shop also. But it ships worldwide. It was the front cover with her autograph printed on thick paper.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GlamGorgeousGG
On 10/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, Kim Kardashian said:

She's still promoting ASIB and traveling around the world so I doubt they'll ship them earlier than late November.

I think she did something similar with Cheek to Cheek and Joanne but I don't know how long those took.

Hopefully someone who snatched one of those can tell us how much it took.

I looked at my emails and Gagadaily postings and saw that for Cheek to Cheek I ordered on 9-26 and received the signed part on 12-1.  This was with a different company.  Not sure how to compare.  

Archived