đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Had Planned for ASIB

OMonster

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No one said he randomly went to her house? Bradley called her manager and Bradley said that many times.

But it was in fact a coincidence that they were at the same venue for the cancer benefit, there's no contention in that.

Did you read the OP or what 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I’m sure as soon as Beyoncé was out of the frame lots of people were eyeing up the role, I read somewhere that even Lena Dunham was taking singing lessons so she could try for it. 

The timing of everything was perfect for Gaga to take it on, she had already done AHS before it was apparent that Beyoncé was out (which was first reported around March 2016) so she had already tested herself acting wise and was probably looking for her next opportunity.

Bradley
24 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sure, it was a coincidence that they were at the same venue... but it was not a coincidence that Bradley contacted Gaga after that - and nor was it a surprise to Gaga. She knew he was in the audience, knew he was casting for ASIB and deliberately gave her it all specifically to bag the leading role. 

Gaga didn't just perform and then receive an unexpected call the next day. The phone-call from Bradley is what she was waiting for after the performance, right? 

I think it's all pretty great to be honest. I absolutely love that Gaga has wanted this role for sometime and when she saw an opportunity to get it, she went for it and fought for it. It was not this dreamy coincidence where the role was just given to her - she gunned for it and had to go about it in a calculated way. I love it!

Gaga gives her all in every performance though? If you watch all the La Vie En Rose performances at the Cheek to Cheek Tour, she nailed every single one of them, why would she do the cancer benefit any way different?

OMonster
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Gaga gives her all in every performance though? If you watch all the La Vie En Rose performances at the Cheek to Cheek Tour, she nailed every single one of them, why would she do the cancer benefit any way different?

Because she knew Bradley was in the audience and was on the look out to cast a lead female, singer-turned-actress? :what:

subtext / fantasy

Bradley
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Because she knew Bradley was in the audience and was on the look out to cast a lead female, singer-turned-actress? :what:

What I was trying to say is that she would still give her very best even if Bradley wasn't there.

I’m pretty sure Joanne was also molded around that. It’s great tho, she’s a very smart woman.

The BPD Monster
3 hours ago, Curunir said:

I mean yeah but Bradley was also in the audience at the 2015 Oscars and they showed him clapping after the Sound of Music performance. So it's not like he didn't know Gaga was extremely talented :huntyga:

What makes me mad is that he said on like every interview that gaga performing la vie en rose was the first time ever that he saw gaga's performing and he never saw her performing before. 

sipthistea
2 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Queen of orchestrating events to lead to her end goal...

I'm pretty sure she's orchestrating Donald Trump's Presidency Demise :vegas:

3 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

but in the docu she already has the role and the greenlight to do the movie when she starts to work on joanne.

But the doc wasn’t the start of it, she was already working on Joanne at that point when the doc starts. Joanne the song was finished as was a fair amount of the music, I imagine. Actually in the description for the doc, it mentions that it follows her as she finished her album and preps for the super bowl.

57 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

What makes me mad is that he said on like every interview that gaga performing la vie en rose was the first time ever that he saw gaga's performing and he never saw her performing before. 

You know... promotion is not something you go out for and just wait for the answers and you talk about your experience, no; it's rehearsed and prepared and I think they both "cooked" a beautiful story, half true, half made up... they learn what will say when they get asked certain things...  we can see it clearly in this thread.

Sanne Godijn

The only thing gaga didnt plan was for asib to be so succesfull  she was probably so overwhelming for her 

OMonster
5 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

The only thing gaga didnt plan was for asib to be so succesfull  she was probably so overwhelming for her 

True - I think she did it for the acting experience and merit as opposed to commercial success. It also really complimented Joanne era, which was key I think. 

subtext / fantasy

LeJudas

Our mastermind-ninja-psychic-satan-worshipping-christian-catholic-italian-italian-italian-pasta-100minus99=1person-genius momma has been playing the game without us even knowing! YASS MAMA. PLAY MY LIFE IM YOUR SOLDIER AND YOUR MY QUEEN. THE CHESS GAME CONTINUES :golfclap:

ApplauseftAdele
13 hours ago, aaron l said:

So the heated up east coast pasta was all planned? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5954291

Can someone explain this joke to me or is it way simpler than I am making it :nooo:

Archived