💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Potential genius marketing move?

Deku

Featured Posts

So the infamous moment where Gaga and Bradley sit down and sing Midnight Special has been mentioned in countless interviews, to the point where it is now part of ASIB promo bingo. Bradley has stated he still has it on his phone. Do you think they should post it close to the Oscars to build up buzz for the movie?

La La Land was originally the golden child but people kind of tired on it once award season came around. With ASIB releasing so early they could really use any publicity they can get later on to combat people getting jaded. The fact that it's a raw moment of them meeting for the "first" time would remind everyone of their incredible chemistry. Not to mention how beloved that song is. :kara:

Thoughts? 

Leblanc

Well it could work

Just bare in mind this was before Bradley had all his voice lessons and training so not sure how great it would be :laughga:

Coven Season

bloody g

It's not necessary, but I'd like to see it ngl

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

5 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

Well it could work

Just bare in mind this was before Bradley had all his voice lessons and training so not sure how great it would be :laughga:

But Gaga "STOPPED RIGHT THERE" and said "BRADLEY,                          YOU CAN SING!" :huntyga:

calmar
1 minute ago, Deku said:

But Gaga "STOPPED RIGHT THERE" and said "BRADLEY,                          YOU CAN SING!" :huntyga:

You sing from your gut! It must be those pasta leftovers talking!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Mirages
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

You sing from your gut! It must be those pasta leftovers talking!

He sings from his nectar! Maybe it's from the Italian wine :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Leblanc
5 minutes ago, Deku said:

Very true

I shouldn't doubt the Gags :selena:

Coven Season

Daredevil
32 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

Well it could work

they could reproduce it and make it more dramatic 

Leblanc
23 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

they could reproduce it and make it more dramatic 

1st step - repeating the story

2nd step - they re-enact the story

3rd step - she invites you over for pasta and then makes you sing while she films:selena:

Coven Season

FfFfFfFF

Not sure how much it would really help but it would interesting to hear a soundtrack outtake. New music is always welcomed. :legend:

Anyone Cooper has shown it to, has had to sign a legal document first <grin.> The fact it is mentioned over and over leads me to believe it was intended for the public. Eventually.

If Bradley believes he has learned volumes from LG, he also has to be indebted to her for her promotional prowess.

Watch As I Dive In

1 hour ago, Frivolero said:

what scene is this? :huntyga: just saw the movie so 

Not a scene, just a video on his phone of them singing together before she signed on.

Archived