💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

International Monsters Who Haven’t Seen ASIB?

hamster11

Featured Posts

River
25 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Are you costarricense?

no, I moved here one year and a half ago :)

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

I live in the US, but I've been busy with my day job. I'm gonna see it at some point between Thursday and Saturday 

duckworth
50 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

I'm in the PH and it starts today! 

I actually gave in and listened to the pop bops 

I accidentally read some spoilers, but good thing I forget easily lol :laughga:

When are you gonna watch the movie? The nearest cinema to me will not show ASIB and the nearest one that'll play it is like 2 hours away :air:

hamster11
20 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I live in the US, but I've been busy with my day job. I'm gonna see it at some point between Thursday and Saturday 

Be there with a cleared mind and enjoy your day!

MonsterOfficial
3 minutes ago, DAMN said:

When are you gonna watch the movie? The nearest cinema to me will not show ASIB and the nearest one that'll play it is like 2 hours away :air:

is it Vista Mall? yeah I was disappointed too (because they have dolby atmos)

I'm watching at Robinsons 

exorcise my mind

duckworth
1 minute ago, MonsterOfficial said:

is it Vista Mall? yeah I was disappointed too (because they have dolby atmos)

I'm watching at Robinsons 

Planning on Megamall but it seems that a lot of cinemas are dropping it right after today :air:

I checked GMovies and by Sunday, only 5 cinemas will show it. I think I'm gonna watch it at BF Paranaque if Megamall won't.

SpookyKid

It's coming out in 2 days in Argentina, but I'm seeing it with my boyfriend and I have to wait until he has a free day :cryga: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Conservative Mom

17th or 18th, 18th is the offical date, but i will watch it on 17th Gold Class run.:excited:

I also notice that there some fans will be companied with their BOYfriends:giggle:going to the movie. 

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Conservative Mom
3 minutes ago, MissWing said:

17th or 18th, 18th is the offical date, but i will watch it on 17th Gold Class run.:excited:

I also notice that there some fans will be companied with their BOYfriends:giggle:going to the movie. 

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

SLAYing

It's getting released in India🇮🇳 on 12th..can't wait.. All my friends.. Cousins.. Colleagues and acquaintances are hyped as fck for it.. 

Goin for the first day.. First show..:firega:

I'm gonna watch it multiple times.. Even gonna go with my Parents as they both Love Gaga :kara:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

stupidrain71
1 hour ago, hamster11 said:

Let me know some audience reactions after you see it tonight!

I have come across 2 clips with Hair Body Face on FB twice and it plays automatically! Had to swipe up real quick to avoid the song and thought to myself, why i gotta be so extra? :laughga:

I’m going to see it tonight too! 🇵🇭 

Judas Oyster

12th in Norway but in my city they were having screenings the 5th and 6th (which I went to) but got cancelled both times due to technical issues...... So ready and so mad...

I'm in Spain now waiting for a Grindr dude to come back to town tomorrow so I don't have to see it alone. I only met him once (just friends) so maybe he doesn't want to, kinda awkward but don't wanna go alone.

Seeing it in a couple more minutes. Philippines represent! It's a weekday, it's noon... there are only like 15 of us in the cinema lol

So sorry but i could not wait. I listened to the whole album already but not Bradley's tracks yet. I am going to the premiere this Thursday 11th. Can not wait. 

Archived