Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

For Non-US Streamers

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Benji

I've never really understood the point of this unless your country doesn't count streams in their charts.  I want Gaga to come to my country as much as possible, I ain't giving someone else my streams and making her look less popular here :vegas:

Space Cowboy
34 minutes ago, Benji said:

I've never really understood the point of this unless your country doesn't count streams in their charts.  I want Gaga to come to my country as much as possible, I ain't giving someone else my streams and making her look less popular here :vegas:

I'm just tryna help like most of the fanbase on social media, sorry you feel differently

Space Cowboy

Cant believe four of yall put paws up for ha. The haters :ohwell: just stream bbs

Edit: sorry 6! F you non-us monsters anyway :grr:

BrickMonster

So I've been streaming on spotify with a VPN for a few days now. I was wondering if there's a way for me to get that premium trial without a US credit card. Anyone have insight into this? :)

Id you 

33 minutes ago, BrickMonster said:

So I've been streaming on spotify with a VPN for a few days now. I was wondering if there's a way for me to get that premium trial without a US credit card. Anyone have insight into this? :)

streaming with a VPN does **** all tbh. if y’all can’t change your country to the US in your Spotify account settings, then the streams will still count to your own country. the VPN just changes your IP address, it doesn't change your country.

Peple need to stop spreading this misconception, I’ve spoke to Spotify about this. 

12 hours ago, JAlME said:

Follow the steps here to help stream Shallow :vegas:

THIS DOES NOT WORK

If you haven’t changed your country to the US in Spotify account settings, then your streams will count to your country, not the US. Use y’all brains, I’ve spoke to Spotify several times about this and no one seems to listen x

Archived