funny

"You owe me an apology"

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

Chromatic
46 minutes ago, Benji said:
46 minutes ago, Benji said:

tumblr_nscwhxApgr1swejqfo1_400.gif

She was so ****ing wasted at that wedding, lmao.

129.jpg

156.jpg 163.jpg

151.jpg

DRAG ME TO THE PITTS! I’m so glad I was wrong :diane: I was in a very bad place in my life last year, even a few months ago and I’ve been trying to not feed to negativity anymore. Love all around :party:

LeJudas
3 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Omg why is she doing that. :air: :air: I've never seen this before.

Because they didn't use Joanne © Wine™

LeJudas
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

She was so ****ing wasted at that wedding, lmao.

129.jpg

156.jpg 163.jpg

151.jpg

Is it Sonja's wedding?

FadMadonsterStan

I knew this movie was gonna be AMAZING, it’s gaga for crying out loud Gaga always brings it 100. So y’all need to apologize :classy:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

BUtterfield 8
5 hours ago, gag said:

Well when you’re in a room of 99 GGD members who don’t believe in you, it’s hard to find that 1.

I ****ing screamed

Poissonche

Well DRAG ME! I don't remember if I had expressed it at the time, but I was convinced that movie was going to be bad and cheesy and that the only good thing about it would be the songs. I thought it would get a couple nominations at the Razzies. You know, seeing THIRD remake did NOT make me think it would be a hit film. I thought I would enjoy it because of Gaga only, because I have an unconditional love for that woman's art, in a way I liked Burlesque only for Cher's parts. But BEETCH, was I wrong! The music CRUSHED my expectations. The acting CRUSHED my expectations. The cinematography CRUSHED my expectations. That storyline, that I thought cheesy, CRUSHED my emotions. It felt like some indie films that you can watch on YouTube that are so f*ckin great except they had a bigger budget. But don't worry, I've already started paying for my sins: one ticket bought, one CD bought, more tickets to come, probably the vinyl somewhere down the line, promoted the f*ck of the movie to the people around me... This film is so f*cking great and beautiful and everyone has to see it to have a fulfilling life.

Archived