Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift is a National Hero

sipthistea

Featured Posts

On 10/9/2018 at 9:26 AM, sipthistea said:

Following her risky yet important statement in politics, Taylor Swift went from "Repubican Sweetheart" to "Democrat Rebel". Who knows what made her change of party,

AFAIK, she never said she was a Republican, nor indeed ever did or said anything to suggest it. Except be in country music, I guess. (But actually plenty of country musicians are liberals and Democrats.) But because she also didn't say she was a Democrat, she had a blank space, and people wrote their own names.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Independents can go either which way, though. And being an Independent voter is hardly a full-time label. When push comes to shove, most go for either of the big 2 parties as they're the only ones who stand a real chance, so your vote isn't wasted.

White nationalists don't protest the concerts of celebrities they don't like, they prefer political rallies over the big issues. Plus, at the end of the day, they're not going to properly denounce a fellow white. While some of them do engage in the "eating their own" mentality, they make a point of trying not to do it.

No, people are actually registered as Independents on their voter registration card. I'm one of those people. An Independent voter doesn't mean they vote for those in the Independent party. The Independents are growing every year. 

They hate people who support the people they hate- and that includes those who are white. You can never be too careful with those crazies! 

Judas Society

So why is Lady Gaga not a national hero when she saved LGBT lives after initiating the conversation surrounding acceptance of the LGBT community, made the gov repeal DADT, discussed with Obama about LGBT marriage? This is proof that whatever Taylor Swift do, people will always see her with rose colored glasses, I just respect her for finally speaking out.

Archived