💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

INLA is The Best Thing Gaga's Ever Done

boobtank

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Yes it is. The last chorus is so amazing, the way her powerful voice blends with the music oh god.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

It was the day Sonja died. She was called on set that she was doing very bad. So Gaga left the set to only miss Sonja by a few minutes after she passed away. After that her hisband told Gaga to go and do the scene since Sonja would have wanted her to. And she did the scene in one take I think

I had never heard that! Woo...

StarstruckIllusion

I love how the “I said what I said” meme is included so it’s obv OP knows he’s talking sideways :trollga:

Anyway, issa cute Whitney tribute… but like… 

1xY3.gif

Still great tho song tho :vegas:

Reality

This soundtrack in general is probably one of the best thing she’s ever done in her career. I actually sort of envy that the ballads created for this album weren’t songs she put in an original album because these songs are ****ing incredible!

🃏🖤👹

twigsnasty

It's truly her best ballad. It kicked Speechless off it's throne. (As much as I love Speechless, it's nowhere near as emotional and heart wrenching as INLA) The film version--when it abruptly cuts to Bradley's version makes me tear up....

Spoiler

....knowing Jackson's sad fate.

The chorus lyrics are some of her best, the way she sings "Won't even let the sunlight in" is so beautiful. My heart hurts everytime the song comes on.

Der Meister

The tempo of this song is too slow. If it was a little bit faster it could have sounded better.

GaGaAst
1 hour ago, teawhore said:

imsorrywhat

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes fcking yes. Bad romance is not only her best song its one of the best songs of all time. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

This soundtrack in general is probably one of the best thing she’s ever done in her career. I actually sort of envy that the ballads created for this album weren’t songs she put in an original album because these songs are ****ing incredible!

Thiiiiiiiiiis. I am in love with so many songs rn. You expressed my feelings so well. :messga:

signing out

• 2 weeks later...
wonderlanddynasty

The best thing she's ever done? I can't tell you what's the best thing she's ever done, I mean we're talking about Lady Gaga - she does great things all the time. But I totally agree, I'll Never Love Again is truly a masterpiece, isn't it?

Archived