Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

INLA is The Best Thing Gaga's Ever Done

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

From the lyrics, the high notes, the gradual progression of the song, the dramatics, the context in the film, the context of the day that it was shot, the epic nature of the song, the instrumental, the VOCALS... It's the best thing she's done. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

I really hope this song has it's moment... gets nominated and performed at the Oscars, video treatment, performed at tours for the rest of her career.

41673080_244089822944771_687924276942482

tenor.gif?itemid=5445664

JohnnyVersace

TRULY the My Heart Will Go On/I Will Always Love You of our generation. 

The most real, timeless, heart-wrenching, beautiful song I've heard in ****ing YEARS. 

SHE DID THAT.

giphy.gif

Bonkers

In my music library the song that plays after is "I will Always Love You".  I wonder if they were thinking of that since it's the same genre, and there's lots of Whitney influence?  Also noticed if it had been called "I Will Never Love Again" it would have come AFTER "I Will Always Love You"?

Coincidence, or brilliant?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, teawhore said:

imsorrywhat

Bad Romance is legendary, yes. But INLA is iconic Celine/Whitney era timeless masterpiece, putting her on a clear path towards Hollywood superstardom, and an inevitable EGOT. 

They're both incredible, and ground-breaking, in their own ways. 

The song itself is a little too derivative but her performance makes up for it. A truly beautiful song (but I'm gonna stay with Million Reasons in terms of ballads)

Borislshere

It's the first Gaga song that I've ever cried to. The song is just a masterpiece. Anyone who disagrees can pull up!

tumblr_o08gfeYEK91uygmxjo1_r1_400.gif

Madame Goo Goo
13 minutes ago, geopang said:

Speechless remains her best ballad:whitney:

Straight facts :oops:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Lextyr97

It took me several listens to get used to the song because Gaga sounds so different in it in a way... but after a few listens... I 100% agree with you. This song is magnificent, grand, and beautiful. It deserves an Oscar performance 

lairofhk

It’s def like her Whitney moment. But of course she makes it her own as always. Her voice is so powerful and just overwhelms you. The emotion man...like it had the whole theater crying and i don’t think I’ve seen that happen before on the scale that it did . It should certainly be nominated for something 

darkgaga
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

@boobtank what about the context of the day it was shot?

It was the day Sonja died. She was called on set that she was doing very bad. So Gaga left the set to only miss Sonja by a few minutes after she passed away. After that her hisband told Gaga to go and do the scene since Sonja would have wanted her to. And she did the scene in one take I think

Archived