💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gotta go to see the movie TWICE

Jaume

Featured Posts

So I watched the movie on Friday and I thought it wasn't that good, I couldn't see Ally, I just saw Gaga honestly.

I'm back home from the theatre now and I am really glad I gave it another chance: this time I could really appreciate Gaga's  acting, little details here and there... I do really think the movie is beyond wonderful.

I went  to the theatre with another LM so that helps I think.

♡♡

Notthebling
1 minute ago, Jaume said:

So I watched the movie on Friday and I thought it wasn't that good, I couldn't see Ally, I just saw Gaga honestly.

I'm back home from the theatre now and I am really glad I gave it another chance: this time I could really appreciate Gaga's  acting, little details here and there... I do really think the movie is beyond wonderful.

I went  to the theatre with another LM so that helps I think.

♡♡

I feel exactly the same. 

The first time was overwhelming for me but I got to appreciate the movie as a whole piece the second time

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

I saw Ally the first time, but I saw even more of Ally the second time. You can really appreciate how different she is to Gaga upon second viewing. Just because they're both singer/songwriters and pop stars doesn't mean you should see them in exactly the same way. Ally and Gaga are verrrry different. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Yes I agree, I had to see it twice. I loved it the first but appreciated it so much for the second. I actually didn’t cry the first time, was emotional but didn’t cry. I went again today and balled my eyes out this time, truly beautiful ❤️

LaMaisonGaga

I saw it twice as well! First time everything is a huge schock. The second time you appreciate it all.

lamaisongaga.com

Glamourpuss

I don't understand how some of you can't see past Lady Gaga and let yourselves get immersed into the story. All I saw was Ally when I watched it. 

Bottleblonde

Just saw it twice too and although I already liked it the first time, I love it even more now. The second time I got emotional at parts where I wasn’t when I saw it the first time. Definitely recommended to watch it multiple times! Gonna watch it with my mom this weekend for a third time

Black Aura

King J

I saw it the first time and completely saw ally, then the second time (a day later) I saw glimmers of Gaga. Going for the third time tomorrow, and who knows who I’m going to see, maybe Joanne? Idk. 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Idk if I’ll have this thing of thinking of Gaga during the film, cuz I can’t visually imagine Gaga singing the songs, I only see Ally

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

crisTEAne

just got back from the cinema, watched it the second time, and the same happened to me. i'm happy that my initial experience is now overwritten by this new, more positive one. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived