💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Look What I Found' Music Video Out Now

Stef

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

The scenes where she has skirt and ponytail and plays at festival is in the movie? Please say so. 

it is not :( 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I need the 4 hour version of this movie PRONTO :giveup:  

THIS SONG IS SO SO GOOD and these deleted scenes have me gasping for :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ToxicHot

I hope there's a video for Why Did You Do That? :giveup: 

FILM SPOILER

Spoiler

Imagine having a FULL video of the SNL performance that Ally does. (In the movie during the performance the scene is focused on Jack and Bobby's side conversation for like a full minute.) I would love to see the full performance without interruption, or at least add some type of clips from the movie and/or clips showing Ally's rise to superstardom/fame. 

UGH she looks so beautiful on SNL and the cinematography is amazing. It's the first time we see her with orange hair.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

huttont
5 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

If they’re choosing songs that weren’t in the film they should have gone with ITA imo

LWIF is in the movie...it’s the song she records in the studio.

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Deano said:

But the part they played this was at a positive point in the film. Even though it’s a sad ending it’s not completely a sad film. It’s good that they’re putting out upbeat stuff as well as emotional music which I hope they will! Like IWNLA. 

LOL, truly, I agree with you, my post was tongue-in-cheek :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Head Empty
7 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

is the song ballad, power ballad or a bop ?

Funky mid-tempo pop

MonSwiftAnton
1 hour ago, Report Perez H said:

Perez Hilton is a known hacker in the hacker group Anonymous! His hacker name is AnonyForecast! You can see Perez Hilton as AnonyForecast in the documentary The Hacker Wars! Watch him in the clip where Journalist Barret Brown is getting raided by the FBI as members including Perez Hilton are in the chat room live as it is happening! Perez Hilton is a sick Psychopath stalker, hacker and even hacks children’s phones!!!

:air:

17 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

is the song ballad, power ballad or a bop ?

It's reminiscent of an uptempo Amy Winehouse song, like say "Tears Dry On THeir Own"

Reality

I would love an album filled funky/RnB/soul/pop songs like Look What I Found! That combined with her ballads would make her best album ever!

Also, to all the people previously complaining how they're giving this song a music video as opposed to songs like INLA, I'm sure they're leaving the bigger ballads for when it comes closer to Awards season. They're not going to exhaust all of their resources yet. In the meantime, just ****ing enjoy what they're giving us!

🃏🖤👹

WithEltonJohn

Love this song and so happy they are promoting it. It doesn’t make sense to promote ITA or any other song that’s already charting. Those are performing on their own. It seems like they are really trying to get all of her songs on the board. 

Can you imagine if we fill all Top 10 spots??? :saladga:

S0436

Yeah it is nice they have chosen a more upbeat song to show the positive aspects of the film.  

I’m sure it is only a matter of time before they release the full INLA video, then we might get the real big hit single of the era

Archived