opinion

I am resolving into sneaking into ASIB

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

I don’t even know about age restrictions and what’s underage or not, that’s how relaxed my country is :lmao: no one really cares. As long as you have an adult to see the movie with, it’s ok.

Frivolero
8 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

How old are you and how old do you look? :vegas:

15 and I look 17 

Spoiler

:staymad::huntyga: well I'll hope for the best. Most of the people around in where I live are short people, and I am almost 5'8

jaXXXon

Sneaking in - although I understand your pain - will only hurt ASIB. Imagine if there are thousands like you that DON'T buy tickets for ASIB and therefore hurt its box office all the while having other movies benefit. 

18? Is there any p.orn in the movie and I am finding out now?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTBOP
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

Sneaking in - although I understand your pain - will only hurt ASIB. Imagine if there are thousands like you that DON'T buy tickets for ASIB and therefore hurt its box office all the while having other movies benefit. 

:sharon:

So it's better they not see it at all? I'm sure Warner Bros can live.

GagaExGaga

any online sites for buying the tickets ? because i think you can buy the ticket online and not worrying any sh*t about talking to the receptionist ? but if they checked it .. well refund :))

jaXXXon
9 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

:sharon:

So it's better they not see it at all? I'm sure Warner Bros can live.

This sounds like "my vote won't make a difference" when in reality it will. I'm just saying, if more people think like that then it's a shame. Sure, the movie isn't even meant for people under 18, but each person still needs to buy a ticket for another movie, raising its box office and so. 

I'm sure not that many people do it anyways, I'm just saying. And btw - they WILL see it once it comes out on home video.

Bloodyjack

I've snucked into tons of 18+ movies. Try to be inside the cinema as soon as possible so that if you do get stopped for id The movie is already starting because they can't really disturb the people

Enigma
8 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Oh my god are you really telling a fan not to go see a movie because they aren't profiting a bunch of multi-millionaires

Some of you care more about Gaga's rich ass wallet than your own :saladga:

JazzGa

You can do it!! I used to do that when I was your age :laughga: Maybe go in the bathroom first for a sec, then when you leave the bathroom they will have forgotten/moved on and won't stop you. The only problem may arise if you go to a theatre with reserved seats on a crowded day and you're in someone's spot!!

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

jaXXXon
16 hours ago, Enigma said:

Oh my god are you really telling a fan not to go see a movie because they aren't profiting a bunch of multi-millionaires

Some of you care more about Gaga's rich ass wallet than your own :saladga:

No, we care about Gaga's LEGACY. It's also ILLEGAL. Why don't you go to a supermarket and steal something. It's exactly the same, fan or not.

If he's a fan, he'll wait until he can stream it/buy it on DVD or BluRay. 

I can't at people encouraging someone to "sneak in" without paying but get mad when Gaga doesn't chart or sell anymore. Hypocrisy!

Archived