opinion

I am resolving into sneaking into ASIB

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

ok so help your sister out:wtfga:

The movie age restriction in my country is 18:wtfga:

And I am only a depressed teen :saladga:

so I am thinking of buying a rated13 / 16Ā show at the same time as gaga's, and then switch.Ā 

I HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL

:cryga:

any tips?? the rating here is 18 years and aboveĀ :cryga:

Update: Nobody cared and I enjoyed myself:huntyga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

To help gaga's box office, I'm asking some of my family members to go and seeĀ :huntyga:

Chickens in Malibu

You'll have to dress like a soccer mom so that security doesn't stop you

RAMROD

Uh, IDK how strict are cinema in your area, but in USA, it is pretty common to bribe someone older than you to purchase tickets for you and get in when the doors first open cos it is usually crowded so the workers there will not notice you sksksksk

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Frivolero
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Uh, IDK how strict are cinema in your area, but in USA, it is pretty common to bribe someone older than you to purchase tickets for you and get in when the doors first open cos it is usually croļ»æwded so the workers there will not notice you sksksksk

I hope for the best akksjk

StuckInMyMind

Go with some friends that are older and hopefully you wonā€™t get IDā€™d

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I hope for the best akksjk

Yes, the key is avoid the cinema area until the door open onc eyou got the ticket and get in at the crowdest momentĀ 

Or alternatively, do this

1 minute ago, GovernmentCunt said:

Go with some friends that are older and hopefully you wonā€™t get IDā€™d

Ā 

Helxig
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Uh, IDK how strict are cinema in your area, but in USA, it is pretty common to bribe someone older than you to purchase tickets for you and get in when the doors first open cos it is usually crowded so the workers there will not notice you sksksksk

The cinema I used to work in would actively check for people jumping movies, and would even count the people in each film and compare it with ticket salesĀ :selena:Ā  Ā 

So OP, I hope your cinema is relaxed and their staff don't give a sh.it lol.

But really though what's the worst that can happen? They make you moveĀ to the right theatre? Just take the risk, live a little.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

The cinema I used to work in would actively check for people jumping movies, and would even count the people in each film and compare it with ticket salesĀ :selena:Ā  Ā 

So OP, I hope your cinema is relaxed and their staff don't give a sh.it lol.

But really though what's the worst that can happen? They make you moveĀ to the right theatre? Just take the risk, live a little.

if OP got ticket bought by someone older and then sneaked in it would be OK, I think sksksksk

Luxe Ford

If you're actually stopped the total devastation in your face will melt their hearts and slip you through.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Helxig
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

if OP got ticket bought by someone older and then sneaked in it would be OK, I think sksksksk

Well it's actually not that easy lol, depending on how strict or relaxed the cinema is. If they suspect you are underage the person ripping ticketsĀ can check your ID before letting you in. And the one I used to work at would have a staff member go into the cinema multiple times and count the number of people in there to make sure there weren't more or less than there should be.

I'd recommend going during a very busy period when it's sold out, because they'll be too busy to be thorough.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Frivolero
26 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Well it's actually not that easy lol, depending on how strict or relaxed the cinema is. If they suspect you are underage the person ripping ticketsĀ can check your ID before letting you in. And the one I used to work at would have a staff member go into the cinema multiple times and count the number of people in there to make sure there weren't more or less than there should be.

I'd recommend going during a very busy period when it's sold out, because they'll be too busy to be thorough.

I plan to just switch. Basically the guy that tears the ticket is at the bottom of the escalator that leads up to the multi cineplex theatre. If there is nobody standing in front of where ASIB will be playing, It will be amazing.Ā :huntyga:

fivefoottwo

just do it, i literally sneaked in for ASIB twice bc i'm underage, it's worth it. you've got pretty little to lose anyway

Archived