Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's ascension to legend

withjudas

Featured Posts

withjudas

Watching Gaga as Ally made me think a lot about just how far Gaga has come herself.

It feels like she has made a massive step again and bettered herself when we didn't think she could get any bigger.

I remember her performing at Super Bowl and thinking - this is it, this is the pinnacle of her career. But now seeing where she is, Super Bowl feels more insignificant (even though it really isn't), because it's far from the legend she has become.

And looking back further to that girl who sang Just Dance in an Ikea car park, with two dancers and a dress with stuck on prisms. That was just over 10 years ago and yet feels like a different person in a different lifetime. It makes me nostalgic and feels more like 20 or 30 years ago now, as it pales into the past.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and cry over just what our girl has done. We stan the right one for sure

TheSlash

I noticed that, too. I think, in-between the last years, since the release of C2C, she and her team did everything right, when it comes to the amount of promo (not promo in general - looking at you, PI :triggered:  ). She never was overexposed as she was the years before and she really did what she WANTED to do. And the best thing is, it worked :firega: . The GP was able to see the talent she truly has and now can appreciate her and her artistic vision.

I remember something from earlier this year. I talked to my best friend and as a true Gaga stan I could not withstand telling her about my favorite Gaga songs and humming the melodies to her ( :poot: ). And then, some days later, when we met again, she DESPERATELY (!) wanted to know the song (DITD) :firega: . Ha impact on the GP  :tony: 

Ew, David!

DitaDolla

I can't believe that there are kids who had gaga in their WHOLE life time.

Who were born in a world that already has Gaga.

It's mindblowing how much time has passed:pray:

Naufri

Gaga is talented, hard working and have one of the biggest willpower in the industry. Of course she's going to likely repeak from time to time.

Mirages
2 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

I can't believe that there are kids who had gaga in their WHOLE life time.

Who were born in a world that already has Gaga.

It's mindblowing how much time has passed:pray:

Imagine being put to sleep as an infant by INLA or ARUTW:firega:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Cello

Meeting Tony was a real turning point for Gaga getting back on top. I'm so glad they met :tony:

she/her 💗 free my mind

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, Chello said:

Meeting Tony was a real turning point for Gaga getting back on top. I'm so glad they met :tony:

Funny that many fans were (and some still are :triggered:) against that collab. But it turned out to be one of Gaga's best decisions and has opened many doors in her career.

She keeps getting bigger and bigger. Those who said she was over need a reality check. 

Archived