Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

How many times have you seen ASIB?

Katie14

How many times have you seen ASIB?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen ASIB?

• My country is a flop, so 0

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

More than 6. :oops:

Literally I bought tickets online (Oct 4), went to the theatre, every time the movie ended, I had to leave the screening and had to scan the barcode into the little thingy for my online ticket, let the person see the ticket. then enter again. I think about 12 times idkk.:oops: It started screening 2 days earlier where I live (Oct 3) Seen it twice, then on Thursday, spent like most of the day in the theatre and on (Oct 5) I seen it four times, then today only once. (BTW, gas wasn't an issue since I live right infront of the theatre.:sis::firega:

River

out October 11

the cinema is not promoting it, like not even a poster.. so all the fb page is full of angry costa ricans lol they say like "it's the best movie of 2018 and you disrespect it!!":laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Katie14
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

More than 6. :oops:

Literally I bought tickets online, went to the theatre, every time the movie ended, I had to leave the screening and had to scan the barcode into the little thingy for my online ticket, let the person see the ticket. then enter again. I think about 12 times.:oops:

What? 

gypsy101

i’ve seen it twice but actually have plans with 3 different people to see it the next 3 days in a row so by tuesday i will have seen it 5 times

VictoriaWinters

Unfortunately only once on Oct. 3rd, and sadly I will probably have to wait until I get back from my vacation to go see it again.

Xoxo, Victoria

Archived