Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Bob Iger (CEO of Disney) Tweets about Gaga

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

I guess im the only one happy that Gagz is with WB,ย  her DC character or cameo in The Conjuring universes are what i want, **** off Marvel boys

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all are difficult :lmao:

Disney main income are: cartoons, MCU and Star Wars, (and as of late remake of their cartoons into live actionsย as well),

And yet, ya'll don't want Gaga to do voice acting, or to star in neither remakes, MCU nor Star Wars?!!ย 

Go home already, you're drunk:lmao:

she can stay with WB and have a role in The Conjuring 3 or as a DC Character, DC is about to make it big with Aquaman, Shazam and WW1984

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

Now everyone is writing about Gaga as Ursula! But tbh the story originated from here! Gaga fans always knew.ย 

chromadica
On 10/8/2018 at 11:53 AM, FrankGutz said:

I guess im the only one happy that Gagz is with WB,ย  her DC character or cameo in The Conjuring universes are what i want, **** off Marvel boys

I mean, I'd love her to see her in a DC movie too (I've fancast her as Ivy in my mind for years now), but seeing her in Star Wars, the MCU or in any Disney musical filmย would be great too! The possibilities are endless for her right now, but ultimately its her decision, not ours.

I feel like Gaga is probably going to be extremely picky with the future roles she chooses. I don't see her accepting a role she isn'tย passionate about. Its unlikely she will be basing the validity of a role entirelyย on the popularity of its brandย (like some of y'all seem to).

Archived