💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"A letter to my sweet fans" from Lady Gaga

Admin

Featured Posts

Monster Helper

I feel so sad then I red this Gagas message,but I love you to prove Born This Way was a good single I am going to buy it on iTunes again +1 more sale at least Lithuania supports and loves you Gaga! :hug:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marcwaffles

• Michelle

• Jase

• Bat

brandonfierce

Um, I don't get it.

BTW sold well...I really don't think she was disappointed by this single in any way, plus I wouldn't care what Madonna has to say about my song when it spends like 10 weeks in the top 10

PS : No need to be patronizing when it comes to Gaga, it's not THAT important honey, calm yo tits

uhm i'm pretty sure it's BTW. who dragged MTN really? The GP didn't care about MTN, Everyone dragged BTW from critics to Madonna and so on with the constant comparisons.

I just really want to hug her right now! And I fell so helpless and clueless right now!

I'm glad she's ok now, and that she's feeling free!

gagaismywhore

She really is sharing so much with us because of that website.

I didn't realise how much everything affected her the last year or so. I'm glad things are looking on the up now, and bring on the next era if that Fame clip is anything to go by! :party:

I love her. :pawsup:

toanythingtaboo

- Dragged single > BTW.

- Director > Joseph Kahn.

- Betraying friends > Rob Fusari, Luc Carl, that P.A, Perez?

- Mentors taking advantage > Laurieann Gibson, Rob Fusari.

Benjamin Monk

I can't wait for tonight's show to see if she mentions anything, I can't wait for the hair speech

Outofcontrol

I DEF think Laurianne Gibson and Perez betrayed her (and probably Luc,Rob Fusari tho )those flop assholes never deserved to be friends with her anyway.

I feel bad for her .this letter is truly touching :cry:

Edited by Outofcontrol

absolutelyfab

- Dragged single > BTW.

- Director > Joseph Kahn.

- Betraying friends > Rob Fusari, Luc Carl, that P.A, Perez?

- Mentors taking advantage > Laurieann Gibson, Rob Fusari.

Yes, no one seemed to mention Rob Fusari? I agree

It was a nice gesture to share this information with us; I hope she can move forward confidently. :)

Outofcontrol

Luc Carl def could be one of those who betrayed her.I wouldn't be surprised at all.glad she has Taylor now :wub:

HybridWarhol

I feel so bad for Gaga, she really went through a lot during the BTW era. BTW was supposed to be the album of the decade and it was her favorite album at the time, and it all turned out to be a disappointment. Even through all this, she always put on a smile for us fans, and focused on making us feel better about ourselves. Yet a lot of fans always criticize everything she does, and don't even take into consideration the fact that she's human. I just want to give Gaga a big hug rn. :cry: :hug:

I'm really happy that she was able to make the Fame commercial, the way she wanted to, not the way Interscope wanted to, or the way some closed-minded director wanted to. I think Klein really let Gaga show her creativity with this commercial, and it looks beautiful in the trailer. :legend:

Edited by TheNextOne

Luc, LAG.

She is talking about BTW. In what way was MTN dragged again? In any sense of the word? Just cause it didn't do well doesn't mean it was a dissappointment, everything about it was critically praised.

But BTW on the other hand...

Unless she was talking about Y&I, the best song she has ever written :derpga:

But her life is pretty perfect right now so.

MelbHawker

Wow.. this is unexpected but welcome. I love her honesty. It's going to cause big controversy though once the media gets their hands on it. (But good if they do - I want people seeing this).

This is how I interpret it;

- Interscope had too much say during BTW and clearly she's frustrated

- Regarding directors. She clearly meant Joseph Kahn in that sentence. Obvious. He will continue shading her from now on.

- She means 'Born This Way' regarding the most important single of her career. She hated all the comparisons and obviously struggled having Madonna (her idol) take advantage of it and milk every last drop of attention she got because of it. Of course it hurt her. It'd kill me if one of my idols did that to me. (I cant at anyone saying MTN).

- Longlife friends, mentors - Obvious. Perez Hilton, Laurie Ann. Not sure about Luc.. he still respects + likes her doesnt he?

- Body image... GaGa if you're reading.. you're beautiful.

- I'm glad she's moved on. Let's hope see more Klein/GaGa in future. I like Klein. Out of all the directors shes used in the past Klein (and Akerlund) have impressed me most. Looking forward to this next Era! This letter has made me like her even more. I respect her so much.