💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"A letter to my sweet fans" from Lady Gaga

Admin

Featured Posts

"I am feeling blessed to have removed those from my life driven by money and luxury, its all about the art of it. I feel free today."

I know EXACTLY who she's referring to.Gnpm9.jpg

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marcwaffles

• Michelle

• Jase

• Bat

A letter to my sweet fans..

Today is a really happy day for me. The past year was a challenge, and I'm so happy to have my spirit back. I felt in chains at times. Whether is be the record label disagreeing with me on single choices, or directors who could only create an idea of "gaga" or what i've "done before" and not able to move forward, and there was also of course the incessant dragging of the most important single of my career in dead-beaten-horse-mud. Then there were all the personal moments. Betrayed by

Then there were all the personal struggles.

My best friend betrayed me, my mentor and many others I'd worked with for years took advantage of me, and i continue to be challenged with my body image. The team of people that worked on this film were the HAUS, Steven Klein +his team, and ATOM FACTORY. All love and respect between us. All those driven by money and fame in my life are now gone. Thank you monster for always being there of me. i love you

somebody was taking artistic liberties in the OP

Underneath

It's Born This Way

how was BTW dragged tho...?

Why would MTN be the most important single of her career?

I don't know but she acted like it + it was very important and personal for her

Btw I think that this is the final closure for her on the whole BTW era? I mean I think she wants to start fresh from now on and focus on the new album. She learned probably a lot of BTW album.

well basically:

directors who could only create an idea of "gaga" or what i've "done before" and not able to move forward: Joseph Kahn with TEOG

incessant dragging of the most important single of my career in dead-beaten-horse-mud: MTN

Betrayed by lifelong friends, mentors I've had for years suddenly taking advantage of me: the person she said sued her in the LM.com chat + LAG

I am feeling blessed to have removed those from my life driven by money and luxury: LAG jab

Pretty sure this was BTW.

I'm glad she feels she can be honest now, she seems in a much happier place.

Wow, I feel so happy for her, I'm glad that she finally did something she wanted to do

Apple for me, apple for you.

I wanna know who that friend and mentor that betrayed her are.

Hmmm I wonder...

Harry

Err sorry but she definitely meant BTW.. " the incessant dragging of my most important single" = the Madonna comparisons and polarizing dissapointment of the so hyped up single

Okay, why apologize to me though? :toofunny:

sad but very glad shes back to normal after all of that , born this way obviously didnt go as well as she wanted so i hope things can be good for her again

Underneath

Pretty sure this was BTW.

I'm glad she feels she can be honest now, she seems in a much happier place.

how was BTW ever dragged tho...?

iAstroLeo

I think she was talking about Marry the Night, it wasn't sucessfully chart wise but it was her most important single because it was the song that she loved the most and was the song that told us more about her past then any single before.