đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB soundtrack sounds like...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

And in Look what i found the part that goes "I'm at the bottom of the bottle
I've been knockin' 'em down" sound like beggining of.....

:smh:

I dont know what love is reminds me so much of this classic 

:huntyga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

omg 4 real !!!!! I can totally hear the similarity with LWIF and all star 

• Admin changed the title to ASIB soundtrack sounds like...
ThunderSwallow

I mean, Shallow’s chorus even sounds like Judas’s. So what? These similarities are not even last more than 5s. Thousands of songs are being wrote and release everyday. If we dig deep most are all share similarities to others at some points as well. In all the comparations you provided I can tell the pitch the note and rythem are not exactully the same so as how each song constructed them differently. 

LeJudas
21 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Before I cry sounds like a song Gabriella would sing on High School Musical after breaking up with troy for the 10th time. 

Gabriella setting such high standards as usual. Ugh.:saladga:

LeJudas

Are yall forgetting that all a musician can offer are 12 notes? Of course they're going to be similar to other 12 notesters.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I mean, Shallow’s chorus even sounds like Judas’s. So what? These similarities are not even last more than 5s. Thousands of songs are being wrote and release everyday. If we dig deep most are all share similarities to others at some points as well. In all the comparations you provided I can tell the pitch the note and rythem are not exactully the same so as how each song constructed them differently. 

Oh yeah I forgot about the Judas/Shallow thank you ! of course a lot of songs have similarities with others and I took time to put a DISCLAIMER so please don't. I just always find it interesting to compare and find similarities, in no way I'm trying to discredit the value of the songs 

PlastiscGuy
23 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

19 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

omg 4 real !!!!! I can totally hear the similarity with LWIF and all star 

I was about to come back to say that... that is my huge problem with LWIF :( I can't unhear it. 

PG.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, LeJudas said:

Are yall forgetting that all a musician can offer are 12 notes? Of course they're going to be similar to other 12 notesters.

that's what if I love about music, only 12 notes and million of different songs. Isn't it crazy ??? And thousands of songs based on the same chords that still sound different, also crazy !!! 

ThunderSwallow

Funny thing is, if you add some notes and change the length, even “ I believe I can fly” can turn into “ never mind I can find someone like you”

This is how big power ballad formula works. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Funny thing is, if you add some notes and change the length, even “ I believe I can fly” can turn into “ never mind I can find someone like you”

This is how big power ballad formula works. 

stop being so shady ohhhhh let me do my things and live my life happily

I can feel @ryanripley at times 

ThunderSwallow
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Oh yeah I forgot about the Judas/Shallow thank you ! of course a lot of songs have similarities with others and I took time to put a DISCLAIMER so please don't. I just always find it interesting to compare and find similarities, in no way I'm trying to discredit the value of the songs 

Yes, I see no shade here and I believe as a songwriter who insist writing her own music, Gaga might also laugh to hear these. But as a Gaga fans, don’t forget what you provided might give someone else something to shade her, let say: Mxdxxxnation. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Yes, I see no shade here and I believe as a songwriter who insist writing her own music, Gaga might also laugh to hear these. But as a Gaga fans, don’t forget what you provided might give someone else something to shade her, let say: Mxdxxxnation. 

but I consider that there is only monsters here so why would monster use it to shade our goddess 

Starbucks

Had gaga play is that alright? with guitar it'll sounds like ed's photograph :selena:

Your everyday cups of kindness

ThunderSwallow
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

but I consider that there is only monsters here so why would monster use it to shade our goddess 

This forum is a open society media platform whoever can access to see even without log in. Just a reminder. I know you have fun with this. I saw lots of Gaga copy comparations out there. I might just lmao but not the general public who has no much knowledge to these stuffs. 

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

WDYDT: "Why you keep on texting me like that" "Why do you look so good in your jeans" --> basically the melody of the verse

When I heard that I instantly thought of the verses of Bills Bills Bills

Archived