💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

IDKWLI vs Hey Girl

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

The track "I Don't Know What Love Is" reminds me very much of Hey Girl.

I mean, the beat is similar, it has a similar vibe, and the harmonies reminds me of

the harmonies of Gaga and Florence:tony:

What do ya'll think?
Xanax, :sure: 

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

I agree. Especially the piano intro. That was when I started getting serious Hey Girl vibes. I think it's cool that she wrote a completely different song to the same chord progression. She's done this before and it's actually really interesting. I can play Pokerface (Acoustic) and Edge of Glory to the exact same chord progression, but completely different songs. 

Fernster7

Hey Flop is one of her worst songs and I love Florence. I Don't Know What Love Is is so much better and the lyrics are far superior. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Davian
37 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

ARUTW reminds me of Hey Girl since day 1

I thought I was the only one. There is one part near the end where I always want to sing the lyrics of Hey Girl

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Bad Monster Kid

I Don’t Know What Love Is > Hey Girl 

similarities are minimal. Her vocals in IDKWLI are breathtaking. I’ve never heard her sing in this tone before. One of my favorites from the soundtrack. 

misunderstood

Hey Girl wishes she was I Don't Know What Love Is.

Hey Girl is in the list of Gaga's worst songs, the bridge is so heavenly but the rest of the song is NOPE.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

A Very Gaga Holida
20 minutes ago, Davian said:

I thought I was the only one. There is one part near the end where I always want to sing the lyrics of Hey Girl

Also the vocals are exactly the same in the two songs 

FentyGa
28 minutes ago, Davian said:

1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

ARUTW reminds me of Hey Girl since day 1

Yeah! I think it's the bridge-sh part where she basically sings 'we can make it easy if we lift eachother' but with different lyrics

FFXSoul91

I actually really like Hey Girl, but I like I Don't Know What Love Is a little more because Gaga and Bradley have some killer harmonies.

Linus Gaga

Idk but a little part in Always Remember Us This Way reminds me of Hey Girl too !!!!!!!!!!:excuseu:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived