Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB v. ARTPOP v. JOANNE

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

So, I wanted to compare how did individual tracks on these albums charted on itunes 24 hours after release and look what I found :stalkga:

ARTPOP: highest charting song is Applause #23: https://kworb.net/pop/archive/20131107.html

Joanne: highest charting song is Million Reasons #50 (Million Reasons only sold 11k that week, and it was the highest individual sale from that track) https://kworb.net/pop/archive/20161022.html

ASIB: 5 songs in top 10 #1 #3 #4 #6 #9

What's your thought on this? Is ASIB going to be a better album? Or are these songs just so good that people wanted to buy them individually?

Oyster

It’s just that no one buys songs anymore and most people stream on Spotify and Apple Music so it is so much easier to chart #1 on tunes now 

ANTI WP
10 minutes ago, Oyster said:

It’s just that no one buys songs anymore and most people stream on Spotify and Apple Music so it is so much easier to chart #1 on tunes now 

Lol Streams Wont Count in Itunes Charts .... Example See Taki Taki's Position In Itunes 

Monster7
18 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Lol Streams Wont Count in Itunes Charts .... Example See Taki Taki's Position In Itunes 

That's what he said:ladyhaha:

Almost nobody buys songs anymore. And this fan base is very big and prefer to buy the songs instead of stream them. So it's easier than five years ago to make a song number one in Itunes, when people still bought music. And now it's almost impossible for us to make a Gaga song be in Spotify or other streaming platform top 50

Oyster
6 hours ago, Ashtosh said:

That’s exactly what I’m saying

Archived