💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

Explicit Bitch
13 hours ago, giskardsb said:

He didn’t say anything in the debates. He simply talks over people and spouts populist bullshit with no actual idea about realistic implementation.  Trump supporters seems to think it’s ok to just “speak your mind” even if what you are saying is literally exagerration, fear Mongering, and untruth.  Ooooh he says what he thinks!  But what he’s saying is bullshit.   I’ll say something positive about trump.  Maybe his hardball trade tactics will work, but we won’t really know for years.  However, even if it doubles the DOW, it’s not worth having an immature nickname spewing beligerant 12 year old schoolyard bully mentality xenophobic assshole representing the USA. It’s just not in any way what I consider “making America great .”

/rant 

13 hours ago, Adakam said:

Most economic experts agree that his tax plan and his trade war will lead us into a recession anyway. So even his current "good" economy is badly planned and implemented. Not to mention all the social and environmental programs he had to cut to achieve it.

11 hours ago, bblough said:

Are you living in the  United States?   

1. I actually support politicians speaking their actual minds instead of being liars and deceivers all the time.

2. We'll see. 

3. Excuse me? None of ur business.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somnambulist
8 hours ago, MonsterAura said:

Everything she said about trauma may be correct, but let’s be clear - This is not bravery :laughga:

It’s stupidity :ohwell: At the end of the day, it’s innocent until proven guilty (and there is no proof). An educated woman like Gaga should be pragmatic enough to see that. 

No need to @ me, sad reactions will suffice thank you 

9 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

There’s no darn proof he did it tho, people! 

I’m not defending him, but come on. 

We can go back and forth all day on whether he actually did it or not, what we CANT do is deny that he lied under oath about his drinking, acted like an entitled brat in front of everyone, he didn’t sympathize with Ford AT ALL when he is about to become one of the most powerful persons in our country.

He could have taken the high road and said “Dr. Ford, I honestly don’t have any recollection of those events but I want to listen to your story and with my new position I want to make things right for the women in this country so they don’t have to be put in these situations” or SOMETHING to that affect- but no, he projected, lied under oath, lost his temper, and attacked “the left” , Clinton, and more when his position is supposed to be neutral. It’s the whole point of his position. 

He can LEAN a certain way, but outright attack the other side and lie under oath- he doesn’t deserve this job. He’s unfit. Simple as that. 

Explicit Bitch
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Are you even serious now? What you are doing right now is defending him. Shame there is GGD members who actually support Trump and his people. Even if this had nothing to do with him - there is no ****ing proof you or anyone needs - to believe in this. What proof do you want? You wanted her to take a video? You wanted her to take selfie with him? What are you even talking about? 

Wow you're ridiculous. You're basically saying no proof is needed for anything when in fact it's all that's needed.

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

This was actually moving. You can tell she takes this topic to heart. Love her for being a voice to sexual assault victims. 

I get that but that's exactly what's wrong with it... she doesn't know the truth.

Yet she goes on and on like she knows what's truly going on, when in truth she is just a tv witness to everything like anyone else.

GunninMan
3 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

I get that but that's exactly what's wrong with it... she doesn't know the truth.

Yet she goes on and on like she knows what's truly going on, when in truth she is just a tv witness to everything like anyone else.

Did you watch the same video that everyone else did? Literally nowhere in the video did she act like she knew what was going on. She offered her opinion, backed up with a scientific fact, and said what she thinks happened for Dr. Ford to come forward. That in no way dictates her acting like she was in the ****ing room when Kavanaugh raped Dr. Ford.

Explicit Bitch

BTW I find it so hypocritical when people don't examine people's doubts on Clinton's story about defending her accused of rape husband yet go on and on about this.

OBVIOUS double-standards.

At LEAST be fair.

Gosh.

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, GunninMan said:

Did you watch the same video that everyone else did? Literally nowhere in the video did she act like she knew what was going on. She offered her opinion, backed up with a scientific fact, and said what she thinks happened. That in no way dictates her acting like she was in the ****ing room when Kavanaugh taped Dr. Ford.

I don't have time to re-watch it now but from the way she condemned and stated those psychological facts she was basically saying "I know what is happening."

I mean, why would she act so disgusted by all of it and yet not think she knows the truth?

You don't condemn unless you have a final VERDICT.

13 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

i agree and tbh i see positive that he is at least trying to make the country better with what he knows... even though he's not the most classy or perfect person he is working for what he said he'd do 

tbh i also dont remember ANYONE saying anything to him even in a tweet about pride month not even Gaga

he has a stable family, a good business and even though he has said some foul things you all have said worst things here

"with what he knows" he knows nothing  :triggered:

"he has a stable family" say that to Melania :messga:

There is nothing positive to say about Trump. He was born rich, with a father who disciplined him and his brother (who was gay by the way and killed himself), never shown love or affection but shown the "importance" of competition and business. He has never been taught kindness as a result, because being the "best" is the most valuable thing for his father and therefore to him. I think that as a result it created insecurity and living in a bubble where you only know rich people, living a perfect lifestyle where no one suffers from hunger, or living from paycheck to paycheck, he has never known struggle in his life, and has never seen it with his own eyes. He grew up becoming narcissist and delusional for a reason. And I think he developped Narcissim Personality Disorder, you don't even have to be a psychologist to notice it, something is off with his brain. And it might be funny from time to time because he seems like a cartoon character, but the reality is very dark. This man is a mess, with no intelligence, no knowledge of politics, economy or history. He has poor writing and reading skills, how can we find something positive about him as a president, since as a man he's a nobody. He embodies the lowest form of humanity.

Explicit Bitch

I think that regardless of what is true or not, people have to STOP jumping the gun on things they know nothing true about.

Because that's always what happens, people jump the gun on stories then give no ****s about researching the actual truth.

It's like they just want to rattle everything and then give no ****s about the final result.

GunninMan
5 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

I don't have time to re-watch it now but from the way she condemned and stated those psychological facts she was basically saying "I know what is happening."

I mean, why would she act so disgusted by all of it and yet not think she knows the truth?

You don't condemn unless you have a final VERDICT.

“I don’t have time to rewatch it now” oh so you’re just making assumptions of what she said based on memory, and condemning what she is saying without fully remembering what she said? Ah gotcha. 

She is offering her opinion, she not once defamed Kavanaugh or called him names. She offered opinion based on a question SHE was asked. Is she not allowed to have an opinion?

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

"with what he knows" he knows nothing  :triggered:

"he has a stable family" say that to Melania :messga:

There is nothing positive to say about Trump. He was born rich, with a father who disciplined him and his brother (who was gay by the way and killed himself), never shown love or affection but shown the "importance" of competition and business. He has never been taught kindness as a result, because being the "best" is the most valuable thing for his father and therefore to him. I think that as a result it created insecurity and living in a bubble where you only know rich people, living a perfect lifestyle where no one suffers from hunger, or living from paycheck to paycheck, he has never known struggle in his life, and has never seen it with his own eyes. He grew up becoming narcissist and delusional for a reason. And I think he developped Narcissim Personality Disorder, you don't even have to be a psychologist to notice it, something is off with his brain. And it might be funny from time to time because he seems like a cartoon character, but the reality is very dark. This man is a mess, with no intelligence, no knowledge of politics, economy or history. He has poor writing and reading skills, how can we find something positive about him as a president, since as a man he's a nobody. He embodies the lowest form of humanity.

Lol you act like he knows nothing, but with nothing known you can't build the empire he built. 

You know Melania has two feet and she could leave if she wanted, she has clearly stated he is great.

and 3rd one is your opinion which youve probably read about somewhere in a magazine tbh i think that you just judge him because he's rich

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, GunninMan said:

“I don’t have time to rewatch it now” oh so you’re just making assumptions of what she said based on memory, and condemning what she is saying without fully remembering what she said? Ah gotcha. 

She is offering her opinion, she not once defamed Kavanaugh or called him names. She offered opinion based on a question SHE was asked. Is she not allowed to have an opinion?

What? Anyway my point was in what you quoted that she doesn't know the truth, not about defamation and all of that.

Jeez.

At least follow what I said.

joannesrats

I don't know why this is a topic of debate. Whether or not there is any solid proof that Kavanaugh assaulted Dr. Ford, we need to look at how he has reacted to this entire situation. 

From the start, if he knew that he didn't do it, why did Kavanaugh and the White House resist an investigation for so long? Why was there so much opposition? If he was innocent, then he shouldn't be afraid of being investigated. He should have nothing to hide. 

Continuing, Dr. Ford is a doctor. She has a career of her own. She didn't need to be paid off, or any money for a book. She didn't come forward sooner so she could heal in peace and private from what she says happened, and that is her right and prerogative to do so. When she saw a man that allegedly did this to her get close to a position of power in this country, she felt that it was her civic duty to stand up and try to protect our country. Dr. Ford knew that she would be shamed, belittled, receive death threats, and just not believed. She knew the consequences of her actions. Do you truly, honestly, believe that a woman would come forward in front of the entire nation with a lie, knowing it could ruin her own career? Dr. Ford is trying to stand up for our country and bare her soul for our protection. 

If you have an issue with her coming forward or you don't believe her, just say you don't support sexual assault survivors and move on. This isn't the place for you. 

Sandrology
1 hour ago, SpaceAce said:

*Remember when she came to her senses and realized Piers Morgan is a waste of time, space and energy

fixed it

*Remember when she came to her senses and realized Piers Morgan is a waste of galaxy, space and time

fixed it again :stalkga:

Archived