💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim

Kehlani, Debra Messing, Reese Witherspoon, Aly Raisman, Alyssa Milano and Sophie Turner also shared the video on their account.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
1 hour ago, Colorful Bird said:

i think he had more balls by speaking out many things in the podium in the debate

than you will ever have

anyway PM if you are anybody wants to talk more about this i dont want to clog this with politics

He didn’t say anything in the debates. He simply talks over people and spouts populist bullshit with no actual idea about realistic implementation.  Trump supporters seems to think it’s ok to just “speak your mind” even if what you are saying is literally exagerration, fear Mongering, and untruth.  Ooooh he says what he thinks!  But what he’s saying is bullshit.   I’ll say something positive about trump.  Maybe his hardball trade tactics will work, but we won’t really know for years.  However, even if it doubles the DOW, it’s not worth having an immature nickname spewing beligerant 12 year old schoolyard bully mentality xenophobic assshole representing the USA. It’s just not in any way what I consider “making America great .”

/rant 

RAMROD

Whoa!  I saw Mr. Patton Oswald RT'd it! :tony:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

He didn’t say anything in the debates. He simply talks over people and spouts populist bullshit with no actual idea about realistic implementation.  Trump supporters seems to think it’s ok to just “speak your mind” even if what you are saying is literally exagerration, fear Mongering, and untruth.  Ooooh he says what he thinks!  But what he’s saying is bullshit.   I’ll say something positive about trump.  Maybe his hardball trade tactics will work, but we won’t really know for years.  However, even if it doubles the DOW, it’s not worth having an immature nickname spewing beligerant 12 year old schoolyard bully mentality xenophobic assshole representing the USA. It’s just not in any way what I consider “making America great .”

/rant 

Most economic experts agree that his tax plan and his trade war will lead us into a recession anyway. So even his current "good" economy is badly planned and implemented. Not to mention all the social and environmental programs he had to cut to achieve it.

blackpink

she isnt being guarded here like in the other interviews. shes being herself and is speaking from her own experience and from what she really thinks. love this

misunderstood

I've always admired her bravery to speak out about things she believes in

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

3 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

its like they dont see anything positive about him

Are you living in the  United States?   

Smother Em Eh

There’s no darn proof he did it tho, people! 

I’m not defending him, but come on. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

MonsterAura

Everything she said about trauma may be correct, but let’s be clear - This is not bravery :laughga:

It’s stupidity :ohwell: At the end of the day, it’s innocent until proven guilty (and there is no proof). An educated woman like Gaga should be pragmatic enough to see that. 

No need to @ me, sad reactions will suffice thank you 

misunderstood

Just wanted to clarify my post wasn't meant to say I support Gaga's every belief. I was just saying how I've always liked how she speaks on issues she finds important, cause not all stars do (but they shouldn't have to if they don't want to) I didn't wanna assume you were talking about me, but I just wanted to make that clear @MonsterAura

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

MonsterAura
5 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Just wanted to clarify my post wasn't meant to say I support Gaga's every belief. I was just saying how I've always liked how she speaks on issues she finds important, cause not all stars do (but they shouldn't have to if they don't want to) I didn't wanna assume you were talking about me, but I just wanted to make that clear @MonsterAura

I wasn’t thinking of you specifically, it was just a pattern I saw lol. Thank you for clarifying 😊

Killa

i was bout to make thread yesterday cause a friend of mine shared this and its been 84 years since ive seen a gaga video in my feed

and the responses from eveyrone was positive, and they're all college students of genre etc.

I actually only saw the interview yesterday, and truly moved me that she interrupted her "script" and spilled everything. I was so happy that she thought that was important, and she talked so well

GhettoFabulous
5 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Can we talk about politics somewhere else?

Leave the thread or don’t read the comments then:awkney: I mean given the topic at hand it’s almost impossible to avoid politics :lolly:

Batwings

Gaga's commentary is without a doubt the most eloquent discussion of the Kavanaugh situation that I've heard from a famous person thus far.

And for the Trump supporters in this thread, he encouraged his supporters to mock and laugh at a sexual assault victim. He's a piece of ****. Every time someone discusses Trump, all we hear from supporters is "BUT DA ECONOMEE!" Yeah, economic experts have said that we are headed for a recession, and the unemployment rates mean nothing considering the 30-year wage stagnation. We're tired of your crap.

Archived