Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Complete The Sentence

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

There can be 100 _________________, and 99 __________________, but I need only 1 that _____________.

Discuss and make us laugh:vegas:

culturalbaptism

I can't, I'm eating pasta from last night with Bradley. We're both Italians from the East Coast. :ohwell:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

DitaDolla

For example: There can be 100 teachers, and 99 of them are nice, but we just need 1 bad teacher to hate the school:poot:

(This example sucks)

DitaDolla
1 minute ago, Successga said:

I can't, I'm eating pasta from last night with Bradley. We're both Italians from the East Coast. :ohwell:

Omg tell @Bradley to throw away the make up wipe after he finish

Vergil

There can be 100 guys in the room, and 99 are bottoms, but it takes only 1 top that takes away your virginity.

DitaDolla
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

There can be 100 guys in the room, and 99 are bottoms, but it takes only 1 top that takes away your virginity.

:air:

DutchHooker

There can be 100 songs on an album, and 99 are ballads, but it takes only 1 dark popbop to achieve greatness! :vegas::firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

rumours

There can be 100 women in a room, and 99 of them are fierce Italians, but it takes only 1 thirteen-year old Italian possessed by the Holy Spirit (Joanne) to make grown homosexuals around the world yell “YYAAAAAASSSSSSS GAGA”. 

Archived