💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

"Heal Me" Should Go To Pop Radio

DiscoHeaven23

Heal Me  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Heal Me" be sent to pop radio?

• yupp
    • nopeee

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I think "Heal Me" would be a great fall song to play on pop radio.

She can send the other song to adult pop/contemporary and promote it there for the soundtrack and movie, and then have "Heal Me" on Pop Radio

Thoughts?

crisTEAne

yes, but only if ARUTW is not an option, 'cause, you know, it would make every listener all choked up... :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

RickMonster98

It's my fave pop song of the album, but I don't think it's necessary. Mostly because it's not representative of the movie. It's such a bop tho :lolly:

FfFfFfFF

I prefer the ballads to become singles. But it would be nice if the soundtrack has multiple singles since it has so many great songs.. Out of the upbeat, more modern-sounding songs Heal Me is the best option.

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

It's my fave pop song of the album, but I don't think it's necessary. Mostly because it's not representative of the movie. It's such a bop tho :lolly:

SUCH A BOP, can't stop listening.

It was such a surprise for me.

Didn't think something as pop-ish would be on the album

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Nah, if you want a film to be Oscar bait you don’t put out valid pop songs to sell it

Let It Go.

FinnishGypsy

It reminds me a lot of “The Cure” (except the message is directly opposite, lol). But I think it lacks the immediate catchiness the former had. I can’t see this smashing on pop radio TBH, but it is a great song with beautiful vocals. 

elijahfan

Well, if she released The Cure, she very well could release Heal Me. But I think they should keep the focus on the songs that might attract the Academy's attention.

wahkeenasitka

This is her catchiest pop hit in a freaking long time. I think Heal Me (and Hair Body Face) should both be released as pop singles on radio. Like right now. 

hoeslay

It should but we all know none of the pop songs will get the respect or treatment they deserve. Heal Me is one of her best songs in a while. Could've charted #1 on Billboard as a single. 

Archived