💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Wwyd if Gaga gets pregnant before Vegas?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

What would yo do if that happens? 

CAsN.gif

I personally would be so devastated since I already have my GA tickets and my hotel and flight ready :cryga::messga:

Hottie Detector

I would be happy for her. I've never cared for choreo, it's great but not 100% necessary for Gaga. If she only sung with a theatrical production I would be more than content.

JazzGa

I don't think it would be really healthy for a pregnant woman to dance around on stage under the hot lights in heels for 2 hours a night. It would probably also really increase the risk of her hurting herself or the baby by falling down, being bumped by a stage prop, etc.  

It's a yearlong engagement so she would have to not only go through all 9 months of pregnancy while performing, but also find time to be a new breastfeeding mother.  You can't just hand your newborn baby off to your makeup artist for 3 hours while you leak ya tiddies all around on stage. Plus the incredible damage that the body can experience during childbirth! I dont wanna be too graphic or anything, but she'd have no time to heal up and I don't think you are appreciating the recovery time needed from birthing a child! U cant really dance in a leotard to 15 pop songs when u cant control your bladder and u have been ripped from v to a.  

So, long story short, I think Gaga will plan her pregnancy better than that. When Gaga becomes a mother, I hope that she will take the time off to focus all of herself on her and her baby. Honestly I would be disappointed to see her use an unplanned pregnancy for publicity like Cardi and Kylie.

BUT ever since someone else on here pointed out the idea a few weeks ago, I am obsessed with the idea of a pregnant mama JazzGa just chanteusing it up a few times! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

i would probably sit in my couch, maybe it some chips..

the real question is not what would we do but what would gaga do  :nooo:

Bradley

It would affect her show. She needs to be able to dance to perform so that wouldn't be a good idea.

Rafr88
39 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

She won't bc she already signed a contract so she herself knows it's not A good Idea:vegas:

This! I don't even know know if it's LMAO or SAD material:duck:

CommonWhiteGirl

I bet she'll take a break after Vegas to start her family. Cause not only would it tick off a lot of her fans who've spent an incredibly stupid amount of money to come see her (myself included :cryga:), but MGM would be furious cause they dropped $100 million to have her singing and dancing on their stage. Gaga's not dumb, she won't get pregnant before Vegas. If anything, she'll get pregnant after the first leg and have the second leg of unreleased dates as her post-pregnancy comeback. 

That J

I think Vegas is a good opportunity to have a child and stay in one spot yet still perform ....after having said child.  

Gaga doesnt need the choreography and she could even have her dancers handle all that if she had to.  She still has time to become pregnant. Shes only in her younger 30s.  Theres time. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

darkchylde
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

really increase the risk of her hurting herself orï»ż the baby by falling down, being bumped by a stage prop, etcï»ż.ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

i read "the baby falling down" and i imagined the fetus dropping in the middle of a dance off nfjdjdbd

Archived