Judas?:air:

Nun = none :green: 

it took me a while too :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyBoomBah

Am I alone in thinking The Cure is just Ally all over though? Even the artwork is absolutely Ally. And the fact that it was released during filming randomly outside of an album. 

This has probably been knew but still.

joemayzzin

i obsessed with both these songs to be honest, kind of want a "Heal Me" tattoo to match my "Be The Cure" tat on my opposite wrist :stalkga: 

Eros92
1 hour ago, SissyBoomBah said:

Am I alone in thinking The Cure is just Ally all over though? Even the artwork is absolutely Ally. And the fact that it was released during filming randomly outside of an album. 

This has probably been knew but still.

Nope thought about that too. I mean lyrically it reflects her relationship with Jackson perfectly. But DWJS already confirmed the TC was not ASIB outtake... which I still find hard to believe but :nails:

hoeslay

Heal Me is if Do What U Want, So Happy I Could Die, Sexxx Dreams, and The Cure melted into one song. The only correct answer is Heal Me by Oscar nominated, Golden Globe winner, 6 time Grammy winner Lady Gaga.

DiscoHeaven23

I love both, but because Heal Me is newer it's got me liking it more right now. But we'll see in a few months

That J

I feel like she should have scrapped CURE and just waited and released Heal Me during this promo season. Both songs have a similar vibe and ...hello...cure...heal me.

Now if she were to release Heal Me, it could be seen as a Cure clone. Oh well. At least we have it to enjoy.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 hour ago, Eros92 said:

Nope thought about that too. I mean lyrically it reflects her relationship with Jackson perfectly. But DWJS already confirmed the TC was not ASIB outtake... which I still find hard to believe but :nails:

I literally don't believe DJWS saying The Cure wasn't from ASIB sessions.

- The timeframe matches up exactly. ASIB began filming around Coachella, so it makes perfect sense sequentially because Gaga would've written most of the soundtrack around that time.

- 'May not have the fancy things, but I'll give you everything' is such an Ally lyric.

- DJWS, Monson, Nilan, Nelson all worked on ASIB.

- The Cure's production is closer to Heal Me than any Gaga song she's released, and certainly a radical departure from Joanne. Something MUST have precipitated that change and writing for ASIB is the logical cause.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Benji
5 minutes ago, gag said:

I literally don't believe DJWS saying The Cure wasn't from ASIB sessions.

- The timeframe matches up exactly. ASIB began filming around Coachella, so it makes perfect sense sequentially because Gaga would've written most of the soundtrack around that time.

- 'May not have the fancy things, but I'll give you everything' is such an Ally lyric.

- DJWS, Monson, Nilan, Nelson all worked on ASIB.

- The Cure's production is closer to Heal Me than any Gaga song she's released, and certainly a radical departure from Joanne. Something MUST have precipitated that change and writing for ASIB is the logical cause.

I actually believe DJWS.  They were clearly writing for Ally / ASIB but I think Gaga just likes the sound they were making and made The Cure as a side project.  The Cure is more “Gaga” than the tracks in ASIB.

Heal Me is such a great song!

If Gaga really wanted a song that had that sell-out sound then The Cure should have been in the movie tbh. :huntyga:

underneath the pine

Archived