Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

ASIB cinema experience

Mirages

Featured Posts

Katie14

A lot of people laughed during the funny parts in the 1st half of the movie.

Reactions after the movie:

I saw this group of three woman. One was sobbing and was kind of embarrassed about it and the other two were laughing that she had such an intense reaction. Thr woman sobbing was like "that was so ****ed up"

A group of gay guys liked it a lot. One of them was like "thanks so much for aranging this" another said he is going to see it again and at lease once alone, cause he was holding back a bit. 

A guy and girl were watching a video of Gaga singing La Vie En Rose. The video that got really popular where she sang it in a bar with Brian Newman on sax. 

Shaney

The girls and the one gay guy behind me and my friend were obviously only there to say yaassss gaga and have a kiki over the drag queens and wouldn't stop talking. it was so annoying. At the ending scene with her face, everyone let out a laugh which was odd and then I heard the sniffling and everyone was crying. Gaga did THAT. 

Smithy
14 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Soccer Moms of America really showed up for our Mommy! bless them :golfclap:

I’m in the UK :huntyga:

SissyBoomBah

I saw it first and thought basically the same as you then I went to see it a second time and had a completely different opinion altogether. So many layers in the film and things I didn’t notice the first time. 

Bazaar
16 hours ago, Mirages said:

Me too :selena: what's wrong with us :neyde:

Same here :giveup: I’m going next week again maybe I’ll cry 

Luna Lovegood

Same omfg people were tearing up but I only sob when she sang INLA 

luna’s advocate

Archived