❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

How early should I arrive to the theatre?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So I’m going to see ASIB tomorrow night and I’m so excited! I was thinking about going an hour early to get good seats. What do u guys think? Also, are there usually lines to wait in opening night? I know for Star Wars there was one but, that’s Star Wars and people are crazy for Star Wars 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Also, are there usually lines to wait in opening night?

Does your theater have a website? It'd probably be best to buy the tickets online if that's an option. Idk how much buzz the film is getting in your area. 

Chromatic

Where are you from? :rip: Here in Denmark, you get to pick your seats when you buy your tickets online and in the movie theatre too.

Both times I have gone so far I had reserved seats, but tonight I'm going to a general admission seating show and I'm thinking of getting there 45 minutes early so I don't get stuck craning my neck the whole show!!

~Patrick :) 

FFXSoul91

Most theaters do their premieres on Thursdays now, so it probably won't be too bad. Depends on where you live, though, I guess.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
38 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Does your theater have a website? It'd probably be best to buy the tickets online if that's an option. Idk how much buzz the film is getting in your area. 

I already did buy them two weeks ago, but for no particular seat 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Where are you from? :rip: Here in Denmark, you get to pick your seats when you buy your tickets online and in the movie theatre too.

I bought mine but you don’t get to pick your seats

Chromatic
20 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I bought mine but you don’t get to pick your seats

Oh, wow, so it's kind of like The Hunger Games? Like, you got a little paper ticket with your name on, and then you go the movie theatre that's sort of an arena, and then it's a fight over the seats? Well, may the odds be ever in your favor :vegas:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Don’t u get to pick your seats? :cryga: 

Nope, it’s general admission 

Andrea B

40 minutes early, make sure to charge your phone and have fun! I'm seeing ASIB on Monday  :woot:

Bloody hooker

I would allow 30-40 mins, so you can use the bathroom and buy some popcorn and a drink. Since you're going at night, it's best to allow a little more time, because there is no telling how long lines for the bathroom, concession area, and ticket taking/scanning is going to take.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RAMROD

Oh that is weird, man. No assigned seats at your cinema? :diane:

In that case, you may want to arrive.

Crowd counts vary from movies to movies. Since there are no assigned seats, it is difficult to know how many seats have been taken and if it is full booked. 

So yes, arrive early, an hour may be good, since you already got your ticket anyway. Just make sure you get to queue if any, or start one with yourself on the front sksksksks

May the odds be ever in your favor

latest?cb=20151116192707

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived