šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

other

Mexican Rotten Tomatoes is CANCELED

Rafr88

Featured Posts

Rafr88

About the Venom Vs. ASIB mess they reported the usual:Ā 

"It is a fight of cosmic titans: an alien parasite against a supernova of pop music. Venom and A Star is BornĀ will premiere on the US billboard this weekend and apparently there is a group of bots that are inventing "reviews" about the Tom Hardy movie to influence the purchase of tickets in favor of the musical drama of Lady Gaga, which has swept the film festivals."

Everything's fine, everything is objetive until I read this:what::

"The followers of Lady Gaga are known for defending everything their idol does at any cost (except for the tickets for their concert tours, two of which were canceled due to low sales and often resort to 2x1 promotions to encourage their purchase) and it seems that this is a new measure to ensure that your film triumphs at the box office."

I mean, the ignorance:saladga:, and in the next lines they say:

"What the fans of the singer do not know is that the critics have already approved the film, so there is no need to campaign against Venom."

Like, honey, your headline is that Venom isĀ rated 32% by the critics:icega:Ā And they go on:

"This does not mean that Lady Gaga is behind the attacks, although she has cheated in the past, asking to play nine-hour playlists with her music videos to gain views, and the latter was most likely the initiative of her followers . The same film has also launched 2x1 promotions for its tickets, just to make sure, in the worst case, the second position at the box office of its premiere."

FAKE NEWS:fthis:Ā After all that they decided to finish with this:

"Gaga fans will have to demonstrate in the cinemas how excited they are for the birth of a star and the same must be done by Marvel and Venom fans. Both films have the potential to wipe out the fundraising this weekend and if something does not need to be put one foot to the other, because at the end of the day they are also aimed at very different audiences."

And even tho is kind of true, we as a fanbase are a minority, and also the people who did the Venom rant was a minority of the fanbase so is still unfair:excuseu:

And well, I'm disgusted by Tomatazos, someone teach them about whatĀ fibro is and about the JWT dates actually selling out.Ā I'll only readĀ movie news in english from now on:bye:

Source (in Spanish):Ā http://www.tomatazos.com/noticias/348889/Venom-Fans-de-Lady-Gaga-son-acusados-de-lanzar-criticas-negativas-falsas-para-favorecer-a-Nace-una-Estrella

BITCH I'M SO TRIGGERED
THE IGNORANCE OF IT ALL
WBK THAT LMs ARE A MESS
BUT DON'T YOU DARE COME FOR GAGA WITH IGNORANCE LIKE THAT
Ā 

NOW HOW TF CAN I CONTACT THEM AND TELL THEM THE TRUTH

Ā 

edit: okay sorry everyone I'm calm nowĀ :selena:

alextruper17
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

BITCH I'M SO TRIGGERED
THE IGNORANCE OF IT ALL
WBK THAT LMs ARE A MESS
Ā 

You better ignore them. Everybody does.Ā 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Just now, alextruper17 said:

You better ignore them. Everybody does.Ā 

I know I should but it's just horrible to see them spread slander about Gaga like that. I just want to let them know the truth.

RAMROD

Fortunately that site is irrelevant to most part of the world :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

BLACKOUTbritney

This has troll Brazilian Madonna fan written all over it :air:Ā 

Chuckles
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

This has troll Brazilian Madonna fan written all over it :air:Ā 

Definitely a hater, Iā€™m form Mexico and I donā€™t even know this site. Itā€™s just a childish article that triggers the stans like no one is reading this.Ā 

Rafr88
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

BITCH I'M SO TRIGGERED
THE IGNORANCE OF IT ALL
WBK THAT LMs ARE A MESS
Ā 

The twitter accountĀ @TomatazosCom

I also want justice:grr:

Andrea B

he clearly hates gaga, his name isĀ Gabriel Escogido Villagra.

this is him:

0?e=1544054400&v=beta&t=TEdZanjRnsNTBIzA

I guess life already ****dĀ him up, we don't need to hate on himĀ Ā :sure:

Rafr88
3 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Maybe it's just a translation error.:oops:

Gurl, I know what I read:triggered:

2 minutes ago, Andree said:

he clearly hates gaga, his name isĀ Gabriel Escogido Villagra.

this is him:

0?e=1544054400&v=beta&t=TEdZanjRnsNTBIzA

inb4 he's just bitter because Gaga didn't bring the artRave and the JWT to Mexico:messga:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Rafr88 said:

Gurl, I know what I read:triggered:

inb4 he's just bitter because Gaga didn't bring the artRave and the JWT to Mexico:messga:

Ally's nose outdid his broke *ss

Archived