πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

iTunes WW: Shallow spends 7th day at #1

Debithius

Featured Posts

rumours
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Nahhh haven't you heard?Β  Once LG6's lead single comes out in early November nothing related to ASIB will ever be heard from again. :lolga:

Well, by the time LG6 does come out in early November 2020, ASIB will have had its time to shine.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Wtf is wrong with you? I'm obviously speculating. It might comeΒ November. We're gonna have to see.

Just enjoy the present and look forward to LG6 while embracing A Star Is Born.

:lmao: Girl you know I've been trolling -Β  nothing related to LG6 ain't coming this year! :lmao:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

SPARTACUS
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Well, by the time LG6 does come out in early November 2020, ASIB will have had its time to shine.

I'm sticking with @theahsfan's prediction.Β  He's been telling us to shut up and get ready for LG6 for months now... so he must be 100% sure LG6 is coming this year with that kinda passion.Β  Right?Β  Right.Β  :lolga:

Β 

theahsfan
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

:lmao: Girl you know I've been trolling -Β  nothing related to LG6 ain't coming this year! :lmao:

Don't sound so certain cause it'll come back to bite you if she surprise drops it on the opening night ofΒ ENIGMA.

SPARTACUS
Just now, theahsfan said:

Don't sound so certain cause it'll come back to bite you if she surprise drops it on the opening night ofΒ ENIGMA.

I'll be alright I think. :nick:

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

I'm sticking with @theahsfan's prediction.Β  He's been telling us to shut up and get ready for LG6 for months now... so he must be 100% sure LG6 is coming this year with that kinda passion.Β  Right?Β  Right.Β  :lolga:

Β 

Don't take everything so serious goddamnit, just enjoy the hype and look forward to ASIB success and LG6.

SPARTACUS
Just now, theahsfan said:

Don't take everything so serious goddamnit, just enjoy the hype and look forward to ASIB success and LG6.

You're coming around nicely now.Β  Proud of you.Β  That's growth. ve6KH_zpsqswhsjgk.gif

rumours
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Β 

theahsfan
Just now, Spartacus said:

You're coming around nicely now.Β  Proud of you.Β  That's growth. ve6KH_zpsqswhsjgk.gif

The thing that annoyed me most was people just aren't excited for LG6 anymore and they act like it doesn't exist (don't even say it doesn't).

So can you grow tf up and please stop this obsession with tagging me in everythingΒ 

Gagaloo911

Slay.

It really is a great song. I've found it getting stuck in my head more and more often. The melodies are so beautiful. Although I have really only been listening to it (other than ITA snippet) since I haven't gotten to listen to the other music except for once at my pre-screening.

I really need the whole soundtrack on my device...

River

Which version of INLA they sent?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SPARTACUS
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

The thing that annoyed me most was people just aren't excited for LG6 anymore and they act like it doesn't exist (don't even say it doesn't).

So can you grow tf up and please stop this obsession with tagging me in everythingΒ 

:giggle: That's not at all what was happening.Β  "People" were simply saying Gaga isn't going to have enough time to premiere ASIB, promote ASIB, release an ASIB single, develop Vegas, rehearse Vegas, promote Vegas AND then release a pop single from LG6 all within a couple months.Β  That's all "we" were saying. :huntyga:

Now you?Β  You on the other hand were the one tagging us every time we posted about LG6 not coming this year and very rudely and matter-of-fact telling us we are wrong and you are right.

Β 

And I'm grown.Β  You might wanna take a sip of your own medicine.

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

enigmaunicorn

Can we please be more mature and not start useless fights?

k thx

also jesus its already been a week?! Time is passing so fast!

Thomas P
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

I am even more excited for the BB100 debut.

I wouldn’t be. The peak I’m excited for, but the debut won’t be too great. After movie hype this week though, I expect a big rise.Β 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived