Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Vue Cinema Not Showing ASIB!

warrentw

Featured Posts

warrentw

So a main cinema chain in the UK are not showing A Star is Born!

I've been checking back on their app for months and the other two main films Venom and Johnny English have had views available for a while. Even today with the official release day there is still no viewings. 

I don't know what problem this country has Gaga literally any other films I have seen advertised all over the place like the side of buses and bus stop but hardly anything for ASIB. If this was any other main popstar we would never hear the end of it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg really?? Like I checked my hometown Vue like 2-3 weeks ago for times or A Star is Born because I'm back from uni this weekend and it said they'd be showing it?? I wonder what's happened??

warrentw
2 minutes ago, Sexxx Aura said:

Omg really?? Like I checked my hometown Vue like 2-3 weeks ago for times or A Star is Born because I'm back from uni this weekend and it said they'd be showing it?? I wonder what's happened??

Which vue is your local one

RAMROD

Have tried to contact their Costumer Service or their Fb/twitter just to be sure??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dawson
7 minutes ago, warrentw said:

So a main cinema chain in the UK are not showing A Star is Born!

I've been checking back on their app for months and the other two main films Venom and Johnny English have had views available for a while. Even today with the official release day there is still no viewings. 

I don't know what problem this country has Gaga literally any other films I have seen advertised all over the place like the side of buses and bus stop but hardly anything for ASIB. If this was any other main popstar we would never hear the end of it.

really? Manchester here and on the way back from the screening I saw at least 4 bus stop posters and a huge ass billboard

Bolkins

How weird, no the website doesn't haven't any listings. Whats even weirder is that the London Premier was held in a Vue Cinema :oprah:

Not the bore worms!

1 minute ago, warrentw said:

Which vue is your local one

Cardiff Vue, and also I just checked Premier cinemas and they'll be showing it so I'll go to that one! 

HighwayGuy
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

really? Manchester here and on the way back from the screening I saw at least 4 bus stop posters and a huge ass billboard

I’m from Manchester too!! Literally seen promo for ASIB EVERYWHERE! Where’s the billboard you’ve seen? :udidnt:

This must be some sort of error because I looked a few days ago at the Vue in Manchester and it had showings for ASIB ... now the listings have gone completely :confused:

warrentw
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Have tried to contact their Costumer Service or their Fb/twitter just to be sure??

Yes I have for weeks for them to say oh we update on this certain date please check back and nothing and even today and the next week there is nothing yet there is plenty for venom

Phaye Monster

I’ve been keeping an eye on it for weeks and they DID have listings, but yesterday they removed them without explanation. Now the website just has a banner saying “screenings aren’t scheduled yet, keep an eye on this page for further updates”. I had planned with a friend to go today but they’ve messed it up and now I probably won’t be going until the weekend because my next nearest cinema is so far away:saladga:

I even emailed them about it and got no reply. So typical. I just hope they do show it eventually. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I think sony/venom has some kind of barter with vue so they get no.1 box office opening weekend. 

it sucks considering how many rotten reviews venom is getting in comparison with the true star of this weekend (A STAR IS BORN). 

I sent a message to vue on twitter and I got the same response as everyone else, I'm going to go to cineworld instead tbh. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

CyanLights

from their website: 

"A STAR IS BORN Screenings have not been scheduled yet, keep an eye out on social media/this page for further updates."

@warrentw i would email/message them :shrug:

Archived