💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My ASIB Experience

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Just got back from the Fan Event in Dolby Cinema at AMC. They gave everyone a poster and a lanyard with a download code for the album. They showed footage of the LA premiere (interviews). 

ASIB is truly.... incredible. I felt immersed in the film the entire time. It didn’t feel like I was watching Gaga, it was Ally. She can REALLY act, and that’s the main takeaway audiences will realize with this film. 

The music is great as well, people were actually sobbing in the theater. Not gonna spoil it but there are many funny moments but also heartbreaking ones. 

I can’t believe Gaga is a movie star wow. So many years of being a fan and I’m so happy to have finally seen her on the big screen. I truly think she will be nominated and possibly win an Oscar. The critics were right. 

Please watch and support this film! 

I went but did not get a poster. Hey!

I am a Monster, through and through. But I can not say enough about Bradley Cooper's directing and acting.

He was extraordinary.

Watch As I Dive In

MattyXoxo

I went to anAMC fan event tonight too! Didn’t get mercy, probably because I showed up at 7:10 as Jackson first walks into the bar. But the movie is incredible. 

Antoni
7 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I went but did not get a poster. Hey!

I am a Monster, through and through. But I can not say enough about Bradley Cooper's directing and acting.

He was extraordinary.

I ALSO WENT BUT DID NOT GET A POSTER. 

I loved the movie, I laughed, I cried.  But I agree with early reviews that the pacing could be better. If the movie had another 45 minutes in it, they could really show more character development, especially as Ally progresses in her career. The big event at the end (before IWNLA) felt a little underwhelming. It could have hit harder. But I still give the movie an A-. It is the best film I've seen this year. I love Ally and Jackson.

My name isn't Timmers

1 minute ago, Timmers said:

I ALSO WENT BUT DID NOT GET A POSTER. 

I loved the movie, I laughed, I cried.  But I agree with early reviews that the pacing could be better. If the movie had another 45 minutes in it, they could really show more character development, especially as Ally progresses in her career. The big event at the end (before IWNLA) felt a little underwhelming. It could have hit harder. But I still give the movie an A-. It is the best film I've seen this year. I love Ally and Jackson.

You articulated my feelings exactly, nicely said. I was expecting more in the end.

Watch As I Dive In

Morphine Prince
Just now, Anisko said:

When u will be able to download the album with that code? 

October 5 

Lextyr97

I loved the movie. Saw it today but it DEFINITELY could have used more screen time. It was far too fast paced

Gagaloo911

Just go out of my screening. 

I loved it. It's really good, and Gaga is amazing. Bradley is as well. But I do agree the pacing needed some work, a lot of it felt rushed especially Ally's career takeoff. I felt it could have used some more time to progress her character and career more. 

Overall a really great film, and people were crying at the end including myself. 

Btw I really REALLY hope the version of Is That Alright we get on the soundtrack is the one from the trailer and NOT the version in the credits. The vocals just don't hit as hard.. I'll be so sad... 

giskardsb

Great movie I’m hoping for extended dvd. I don’t care about Ally’s rise but the end is too compressed. 

erikaisamonster

I just got back from Dolby & didn’t get a poster either 😂 As a little monster for nearly a decade, I can’t believe that I just watched my all time favorite musical artist SLAY the big screen. Like, y’all, we are SO LUCKY to stan such a talented individual. I’m just blown away by her & BRADLEY. 

His acting & directing was incredible.

Just a proud stan over here & I need the album NOW, so many good songs ❤️

Final note: is that I truly believe the Oscar’s will love this movie & it has a very good shot in multiple categories! 

xxx

erikaisamonster
22 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Just go out of my screening. 

I loved it. It's really good, and Gaga is amazing. Bradley is as well. But I do agree the pacing needed some work, a lot of it felt rushed especially Ally's career takeoff. I felt it could have used some more time to progress her character and career more. 

Overall a really great film, and people were crying at the end including myself. 

Btw I really REALLY hope the version of Is That Alright we get on the soundtrack is the one from the trailer and NOT the version in the credits. The vocals just don't hit as hard.. I'll be so sad... 

OKAY I AGREE ABOUT “IS THAT ALRIGHT” 

I wanted this to be my wedding song initially but i’m so confused by what my ears heard at the end credits 

xxx

geewillikers
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Just got back from the Fan Event in Dolby Cinema at AMC. They gave everyone a poster and a lanyard with a download code for the album. They showed footage of the LA premiere (interviews). 

ASIB is truly.... incredible. I felt immersed in the film the entire time. It didn’t feel like I was watching Gaga, it was Ally. She can REALLY act, and that’s the main takeaway audiences will realize with this film. 

The music is great as well, people were actually sobbing in the theater. Not gonna spoil it but there are many funny moments but also heartbreaking ones. 

I can’t believe Gaga is a movie star wow. So many years of being a fan and I’m so happy to have finally seen her on the big screen. I truly think she will be nominated and possibly win an Oscar. The critics were right. 

Please watch and support this film! 

I WENT TO A PRESCREENING AND DID NOT RECEIVE A POSTER!!!! I WOULD LIKE MY POSTER WARNER BROTHERS:laughga:

geopang

It was excellent. Bradley was amazing, and Gaga really showcases why she’s a legend. The poster and lanyard are legendary as well.

Archived