charts

Shallow expected to debut at #33 on BBH100

theahsfan

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS
14 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

It's the charts.Β 

It's predicted to debut atΒ #33.Β 

It will have a good chance of breaking the Top 20 probably after the movie comes out.

Yeah but you said Shallow didn't have a chance of becoming a hit.Β  You know we rely on your never-miss predictions. :noparty:

On 9/26/2018 at 12:36 PM, theahsfan said:

If Million Reasons absolutelyΒ tanked after the Super Bowl and This Is Me (from The Greatest Showman) didn't even enter the top 50, Shallow really doesn't stand a chance

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

theahsfan
20 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Yeah but you said Shallow didn't have a chance of becoming a hit.Β  You know we rely on your never-miss predictions. :noparty:

I was pessimistic but even if it is a hit it still doesn't mean LG6 rollout can't begin in 2 months in time for Vegas, which is what you relentlessly say for some reason won't happen-Β  AKA your signature will-miss prediction.

The only thing that bothers me is when y'all act like you can only be excited for either ASIB or LG6 and not both. I'm excited for both. She will clearly ride off of the ASIB success into LG6 in time for Vegas.Β 

SPARTACUS
9 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I was pessimistic but even if it is a hit it still doesn't mean LG6 rollout can't begin in 2 months in time for Vegas, which is what you relentlessly say for some reason won't happen-Β  AKA your signature will-miss prediction.

The only thing that bothers me is when y'all act like you can only be excited for either ASIB or LG6 and not both. I'm excited for both. She will clearly ride off of the ASIB success into LG6 in time for Vegas.Β 

:lmao: Noooobody is saying that - I'm excited for LG6, C3C and Vegas and ASIB.Β  And what doesn't my sig have to do with anything?Β  The Fame Enigma has been my moniker on and off since 2011. :laughga:Β 

theahsfan
Just now, Spartacus said:

:lmao:Noooobody is saying that - I'm excited for LG6, C3C and Vegas and ASIB.Β Β 

Well I mean fair enough but nobody SEEMS to be excited for it anymore

and C3C........ well...... that is one she can keep:huntyga:

GoldenPonyboy

Its counts towards her number of top 40 stats so in satisfied with whatever. Although a return to the top 10 would be nice

SPARTACUS
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Well I mean fair enough but nobody SEEMS to be excited for it anymore

and C3C........ well...... that is one she can keep:huntyga:

Ya.

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

Archived