💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worst Decision Gaga Ever Made

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

hausofbrice

I know it's been said before but I'll say it again...

It's a very few number of fans that are messing around and causing controversy.

I've been active on twitter for the last couple days and didn't come across 1 trash post of venom, so i honestly don't even know where that all came from, who knows maybe it's venom fans creating alt accounts and pretending to be LG fans so they can make us look bad... or maybe someone just searched twitter for "venom" is "bad" and ran with it... Also the soccer moms thing was in no way negative, the press surrounding us was positive because it showed how smart we were. and the whole applause blowjob thing was the thing in my opinion that destroyed our reputation... 

I know what you're saying, and I don't think you deserve any hate for this thread.

Just know that the few haters on GGD/twitter are few and that by creating threads where they get talked about, it's only going to create more hate. We need to put more positivity out there as a fanbase. And for all of those people saying they never heard anything negative about shallow, you clearly weren't on GGD when the song launched because there were 10+ threads about crowd sounds/studio vocals/begging for a new version/saying the album was ruined or she messed up her biggest chance at getting huge again... so idk where you were, but the whole of GGD was FULL of threads hating on it 

xoxo, brice ♡

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
20 hours ago, Impostor said:

Not so much

Mmm meh. He's not really part of the GP. He's more of a pretentious music nerd

A Gay Is Born

Actually her worst decision was not releasing Summerboy as a single, and that's a fact :diane:

To quote Shallow, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

• 1 month later...
Bel Esprit

Unless Enigma is amazing or something different from the average residency I think it'll officially be my least favorite move from her. :cryga:

Archived