Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worst Decision Gaga Ever Made

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

JazzGa

1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

Now I'm gonna start this off by saying I think you are too hard on Monsters in particular. I don't think it's a problem with this fanbase in particular. It's more of a problem with stan culture in general and the perfectionist standards fans hold their favorite female musicians to.  

I do agree that it was unwise for Gaga to grow such an attachment to a huge and honestly vapid body of people (her fanbase). I don't blame her for it of course; she had nothing but the purest of intentions and there's no way she could have predicted the toll her closeness to us would take. It is better for her mental health to keep more emotional distance from us. The most toxic ones, the saddest ones, and the loudest ones will always be the most visible. Taking all of your fans seriously and actively wanting to please them will only result in hurt feelings when, inevitably, not everyone in a crowd of millions with some toxic ideologies likes what you've given them. It would probably be better for her overall happiness if she took a bit more of a "lol f*ck yall imma do me" stance on our opinions.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impostor
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Girl he’s already hating on the movie and hasn’t even seen it. Not reflective on the GP’s opinion at all.

Well he's like... one of the biggest music influencers on the internet. It might count later.

lairofhk

Yall tripping hard lol. In terms of worse decision...Im not sure I can name one single one that really stands out. But I will say throughout the ARTPOP era, there were def a number of terrible decisions that were made. Which, at this point, everyone knows.

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Her worst decision she could make is to listen to her fans.

she would be stuck releasing The Fame “bops” looking pretty and long forgotten. Nothing else. 

This.

She should follow her own creativity and artistry, wherever that may lead.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Miracle

This is stupid the "Venom" drama isn't going to hurt Gaga in any way, Marvel fans are using it as an excuse to silence the first press reactions to Venom. The first reviews will be out tonight and if they really are bad everyone will forget about fans being petty because twitter stans are always petty

3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

And again the only thing I can respond to this:  IT‘S A GOD DAMN MINORITY YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT! 

Like honestly those threads get on my nerves. I totally accept your opinion, but honestly don’t make a thread about it. Sure some fans can be rude, but it’s just a minority, exactly like it’s only a minority bashing Venom (+ It was only for fun and not serious, a reaction to the REAL critics, wish are bad too btw). Also shallow is great, and I only saw one single thread on GGD „against“ it. Also I saw Some negative tweets, that’s all.

That minority has a HUGE impact. Look at our reputation, and now all this thing with Venom.

Worst decision was leaving such iconic song as Venus, Do What You Want or Scheibe without music video. Or mess them a la TEOG or You and I.

Doing a new version of ARTPOP song instead keeping the one on iTunes Fest. Sexxx Dreams was OK.

Worst decision was to promise so many things she never did. As third part of Telephone video, ARTPOP PART II, Bonus songs through her ARTPOP APP, Americano mariachi version, etc.

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

Othon

Threads like this are... infuriating. You can't understand what it was like to be a fan back then. If you did, you'd know that her compassionate relationship with her fans is the farthest thing from a problem. :saladga:

Seeka

Honestly you're right. She got to close to us, and she put us on a pedestal, and us her. And we fell the moment we were put upon that said pedestal.

I've said it before, and I've said it again. Gaga made a mistake getting to close to us.

highlikegaga
6 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Threads like this are... infuriating. You can't understand what it was like to be a fan back then. If you did, you'd know that her compassionate relationship with her fans is the farthest thing from a problem. :saladga:

I'm a fan since 2008 sis. i know exactly what I'm talking about

highlikegaga

The soccer moms thing happened - we turned a blind eye. "They are the minority LoL"

The Ed thing happened - we turned a blind eye. "They are the minority LoL"

Now, the Venom thing happened - we are yet again ignoring it and calling them the few trolls.

Do you see where I'm going?

If sh*t like this keeps on happening, maybe the vocal ones are not the minority and the sane and normal ones are actually the minority.

Spoiler

I don't care about the Venom drama, I wanted to use the moment as an example and start a conversation. But since most people don't seem to get that and call me attention seeker, Imma leave it at that.

Archived